Arc 3 ↬ I'm scattering IQ to the Lonely Emperor

Start from the beginning

Qian Qi also woke up from his momentary trance, and was stared at by a slave with such a look. He looked at her, but he didn't feel angry: "Well, if that's the case, you don't have to follow."

After that, Qian Qi hurriedly walked out of the hall with his hands behind his back, followed by a bunch of people cheering behind him.

Su Yu bowed down symbolically: "This slave sends you to the emperor."

After Qian Qi left, Su Yu walked to the original owner's residence under the guidance of Yuan Qiu. On the way, he asked Yuan Qiu: "What dynasty is here? Even looking directly at the emperor is a major crime of beheading."

His lover has become a superior emperor, but he is a slave, and it is against the rules to even look at him directly. Su Yu silently gave a middle finger in his heart.

"This is an imaginary dynasty. The rules are set by the creator without any restrictions. This was mentioned in the original plot," Yuanqiu answered truthfully, adding his own opinion by the way, "I guess it's because the creator knows My knowledge is limited, and there may be many bugs in the world I create. I am worried about being criticized, so I specially marked this explanation."

"..." Su Yu actually felt a little speechless.

"Master host, the front is the residence of the original owner." The light spots on the ball are concentrated in one direction, probably because as the general manager of the palace, the original owner owns an independent small courtyard, and it is near the emperor's palace. Although it looks a little shabby, at least it has all the internal organs.

Su Yu pushed the door open and walked into the yard. After looking around for a while, he went directly into the house and opened the door. However, he did not directly start to receive the original plot and the memory of the original owner. Instead, he opened the package and took a look.

There is still only one thing stored in the huge package, the World Fragment, and it is still one piece. It does not seem to be any different from before. Only when you look carefully, you will find that its light seems to have become a little stronger.

"From this perspective, Qi Chen and Chu Shengyan are indeed the same soul." The ball concluded with an extremely long reflection arc.

Su Yu just glanced at Yuan Qiu, whose IQ was about the same as that of the male protagonist, closed the package, and began to receive the plot of this world and the memory of the original owner.

The plot line of this world is very simple, but the fate of the male protagonist is the worst. In the previous two mission worlds, although one wanted to be a father and the other was cuckolded, at least they were still alive and well.

But in this world plot, the male protagonist was usurped for power at the age of twenty-two, and ended his life with a glass of poisoned wine.

And all this is because of the heroine Qin Yiran, and her sweetheart and the hero's biological brother, the seventh prince Gan Shen.

The male protagonist is a generation of emperors and works hard to govern. He is a very outstanding emperor, but emotionally he is a seed of infatuation. Ever since he fell in love at first sight with Qin Yiran, the daughter of the Minister of Rites, at the age of eighteen, he has been guarding his body like a jade for her, even if After he succeeded to the throne, he never drafted concubines.

But the heroine Qin Yiran and Qian Shen, the seventh prince, were childhood sweethearts and promised each other a lifetime since childhood.

The male protagonist is not a person who robs by force. After learning about this, he also gave up his delusions and devoted all his thoughts to governing the country. If that was the case, he would at most become an unaccompanied person. The Lonely Emperor, but how could the plot let him go so easily?