003

Noelle POV
(Houston, Texas)
Friday night..

"Welcome to Texas Southern University first home game." Mrs. Darby said in the loud speaker as me and Mariah sat down in the bleachers.

I'm at the game y'all.

"I definitely want to see what's the hype." I said.

"Oh you must be talking about the Wide Receiver Noah Rice." She said.

"Yes him." I said.

"Yeah he's good girl just watch." She said.

"Oh no Mariah don't tell me you love him too like everybody else." I said causing her to laugh.

"Hey he earned this school a lot of money and I'm here for it. What college you know have seafood boil Sundays?" She asked.

"Eh you're right I guess." I said.

"What do you have against him? You just got here like two seconds ago." She said.

Before I could respond TSU football team came rushing on the field causing everyone to stand up and cheer for them.

"GO TIGERS." Mariah said causing me to look at her.

I seen them walk out with this huge cage it had some players inside the cage and some hanging out. That was very creative considering the team mascot is a Tiger.

"Ladies and gentlemen let's give it up for our Wide Receiver, Mr. Hawk the ball down himself Noah Rice." Mrs. Darby announced in the loud speaker.

Smoke bombs went off as he ran on the field, then the crowd started chanting.

NOAH!!

NOAH!!

NOAH!!

I give this an A+ in presentation for sure. This whole thing is cool actually I can't deny, but I still haven't seen them play so I'll save my kudos for later on.

"I love my school." Mariah said causing me to chuckle.

25 minutes later..

Now if I'm not mistaken the game has started. I don't know anything about Football or any sports but I'm trying to learn.

"First down let's go." I heard.

"C'mon bae you can do it. You can do it Noah." I heard behind me.

I'm not trying to be nosey but I turned around to see who was chanting that. I seen a Carmel complexion woman with black long silky hair. She was surrounded by a group of other girls.

Oh wow.

Not that this is my business but he literally grabbed me after class and said he was tryna "holla" at me. Now I have no idea what he meant by that but still, i'm not messy and I won't say anything but I hope he's not cheating on this girl because let me man say that to any other girl.

"YESSSS!!" Everyone shouted as I seen him make a touchdown.

"TOUCHDOWN NOAH RICE." I heard in the loud speaker.

Okay, he's dope.

After the game..

"So now you see why we all love him. He plays good and makes our school tons of money. He help some kids create their own clubs here too." Mariah said.

"I see." I said.

"If he's arrogant cut him some slack freshman." She said.

"Here goes the Freshman jokes." I said.

"But every time we play a home game and win everybody sneaks off campus and goes to the beach down the street for celebration I think we should go tonight." She says.

"I don't know i was going to get up early and workout be- Girl we're going now let's go get cute." She said cutting me off.

"Don't be THAT freshman Noelle." She added.

"What a responsible college student?" I asked.

"No, a boring college student. C'mon we've been doing this for YEARS the school deans know this they honestly don't care it's not even sneaking at this point." She said.

"Alright." I said.

"YAY." She said.

"I'm NOT wearing a bathing suit tho." I said.

"Girl that's fine I wasn't either. I'm just here for the celebration, vibes, and good food." She said.

Vote & comment.