BEHIND THE SCREEN: chapter 1: 2/3

Without hesitation, Jin removes the bars (AN: Don't get me wrong, bars that look like hospital beds, not a crib like bars) so Jin can sit properly on the younger's bed. He lifts the feather-like weight sleeping boy with ease and places him in a sitting position.

'Namjoon, can you please grab Yoongi's hoodie for me? it's on his table,' Jin asks as Namjoon immediately grabs it.

Jin's hand is placed on Yoongi's nape to prevent him from falling, while his other hand helps remove his upper clothes. Once the oversized t-shirt is off, the absless and petite body of Yoongi is exposed. As if Jin and Namjoon care. Even though he is already 27 years old, Yoongi still struggles with putting clothes on by himself even conscious. Perhaps it's because he has become too used to other members doing it for him or maybe it's just his nature.

As Yoongi began to stir, Jin promptly placed him back on the bed and covered him with a blanket before picking him up in his arms again and rocking him back and forth. Jin knew that Yoongi needed a complete rest, or else he would be in a bad mood and throwing tantrums for the rest of the day.

After a few minutes, Jin stands up and adjusts Yoongi on his lap, so Namjoon can easily put the hoodie on him.

Once the process is done, Jin adjusts Yoongi onto his hip as he stand up, with his hand supporting Yoongi's head and his other arm supporting his bottom. The only visible part of Yoongi is his small feet, since the blue blanket covers him. Jin walks down the stairs and sits on the couch, carefully adjusting Yoongi onto his lap once more.

The younger nuzzled his face into the crook of Jin's neck, holding onto his clothes tightly.

With still an hour left before they need to leave, Jin takes this time to relax and after two hours on making sure everything is ready for their departure. However, just as he's about to close his eyes, he remembers that Yoongi is still not wearing socks. He shakes his head at himself for almost forgetting, realizing that his baby's small feet might be freezing by now.

He looks over at Namjoon, who is still trying to catch some sleep. The two share a glance, and Jin asks that made Namjoon start to panic. 'Where did you put the pairs of socks I brought for Yoongi, yesterday?'

Namjoon's eyes widen, "Ah...Don't freak out." he nervously stammer

Jin raised an eyebrow, curious about what had happened to the socks.

'What happened to my baby's socks?' Jin sternly asks Namjoon in a not-so-questioning manner.

Namjoon could feel the tension in the room instantly increase, and he became nervous. Without even giving Namjoon a chance to answer, Jin cut him off and continued,

'Where's my baby's socks worth 50,000 won each?'

Jin spoke sternly but quietly, careful not to wake up Yoongi who was sleeping soundly in his arms. Namjoon let out a sigh and rubbed his nose bridge, trying to calm his nerves.

'Ah, I was ironing my clothes earlier, right? and.... I remembered Yoongi's socks were in my cabinet, as you had told me to keep them there. But when I was ironing... it was too late. I must have accidentally turned the iron to its... Maximum temperature,' Namjoon explained quickly, hoping to pacify Jin. But it was clear from Jin's face that he was not satisfied with the answer.

Jin sarcastically laughed out loud and Namjoon joined in, thinking that Jin was not really angry and found it funny. But the laughter soon died down when Jin's face suddenly turned serious and emotionless. Namjoon gulped nervously, knowing he was in trouble.

Just then, Jungkook walked down the stairs from his room, a satisfied smile on his face. He had just finished spending some quality 'love time' with Taehyung, and he was in a good mood. Jin got up from the couch and handed sleeping Yoongi to Jungkook, who happily adjusted his small hyung on his hip and bounced him lightly. "Our baby Hyung still aslee-"

'Kim fucking Namjoon!' Jin exclaimed, his eyes fixated on Namjoon as he ran towards him. Before Namjoon could even react and run for his dear life, Jin was already pulling at his hair in anger, causing Namjoon to let out a loud shout. The other members of BTS, who had heard the commotion, ran towards them. Seeing Jin and Namjoon fighting again was nothing new to them, so they rolled their eyes and went back to their own business. This was nothing new to them, they were used to the constant bickering between the two.

Jungkook quickly put a headphones on Yoongi to prevent him from waking up. He had learned the hard way that disturbing Yoongi's sleep usually meant he had to face Jin's wrath.

'What's wrong with you? How could you be so careless with our baby's small feet?' Jin continued to scold Namjoon as he let go of his hair.

Namjoon tried to defend himself, 'But,, he can just borrow our socks. It's not like we doesn't have any.'

Jin's response was quick and sharp, 'Are you that dumb? Our baby has size 35 feet, and he's wearing size 46 socks? Do you really think that's fit for him?'

Namjoon was at a loss for words, but he didn't want to admit defeat just yet. 'Well, where are his other socks? He has millions of pairs! he can just wear those,' he tried to defend himself.

Jin shook his head in disappointment as he clicked his tongue and tighten his grip to his hair again.

'Oh, did you conveniently forget that last month, all of his socks were left behind in the fitting room? Just because the 148 level IQ Kim Namjoon FORGET to bring it back to this place."'

Namjoon knew he couldn't win this argument, so he just stayed quiet and stared at the ground. Jin finally released his grip on Namjoon's hair and let out a heavy sigh. 'I can't understand myself why I do love you.' Jin said in a very low voice that even person with power to hear anything can't hear his voice.

____

Vote for chapter 1 part 3!