The Terrible News!!

Start from the beginning

"That was close" Calum said while panting.

 They all went to class and didn't see Blue.

"I'm worried something happened, i mean she never misses school!" Sapphire nervously said.

 Throughout the whole day of school, Sapphire, Nathan, Luke and Calum were quiet. It wasn't fun without Blue. They all were worried about her. After school, Sapphire told everyone,

"Alright guys i know we're all worried about her, so lets pay her a visit and find out what's wrong."

They reached her house and knocked on the door. Blue's dad opened it and told all of them to come in and sit down.

"I know you're here to see Blue, but..erm." He paused and continued. "You see i have something important to tell you guys because you are Blue's friends," Her dad said.

Everyone was confused because they were wondering what the important news was about. Then the door flew open, and Rosie and Bradley came running in the room. Sapphire ran to them and gave them a hug,

"Hi Rose and Brad" Sapphire said.

They didn't respond and started crying. Everyone looked at them, wondering why they were crying. Sapphire asked them, and they said,

 " Sapphire big sister.......big sister...." Sapphire shouted, "Big sister WHAT?, what happened to Blue come on tell us!!"

 Everyone started getting worried.

 "BIG SISTER IS IN THE HOSPITAL!!!" Bradley shouted while crying.

 Sapphire froze and couldn't speak.

 "What do you mean she's in the hospital?" Nathan asked.

"Yesterday night something happened to her and she became unconscious when we took her to Wuzu Hospital."

 Sapphire, Nathan, Luke and Calum ran out of the house and started running to the hospital.

"I knew something happened" Sapphire said.

"I can't believe it" Nathan said worriedly, while running.

They finally reached the hospital. When they went in, they were all panting because they were out of breath. Sapphire saw Blue's mum and ran to her while everyone followed.

"Auntie is Blue alright, what happened? will she be ok?" Sapphire shouted so fast while panting, and when her heart was racing.

"Sapphire calm down, everyone sit down i'll tell you" her mum said, "You see yesterday night everyone went to their rooms and we all fell asleep but i think she didn't, and then suddenly it was about 12am, when we heard... a scream from Blue's room. We all woke up from that and quickly went to her room to see what happened. I opened the door and i saw...... i saw"

Her mum said nervously. She couldn't talk anymore. She kept on staggering until she burst into tears.

"I saw Blue on the floor screaming, her head was hurting really bad that she couldn't get up, and she was screaming for help. My poor Blue was screaming for help."

When she paused, everyone's mouth dropped, and their eyes were wide open. She continued and said,

 "Then her dad picked her up and we all went in the car and came here, but before we gave her to the doctors, she was unconscious. The doctor said that they didn't know what was wrong with her, so they did an x-ray on her...they said she was ok.. but she didn't wake up and she still hasn't woken up yet."

 When she finished everyone was shocked,

"She went through this much pain" Nathan muttered.

Sapphire asked if they were allowed to see her, and she nodded. They all quietly went in the room and saw Blue lying there quiet, with loads of machines connected to her. Sapphire kneeled next to the Blue and put her head on the bed and cried while holding Blue's hand. After 10 minutes, they all went out because the nurse said that they could only see her one by one. First Sapphire went, then Calum, then Luke. Then after, Nathan went in and sat near her. He held her hand and whispered to her, while closing his eyes.

"Blue please wake up, everyone's worried about you, I'm worried about you."

As he said that a small tear came trickling down his cheek and splashed on her hand. When he opened his eyes he saw Blue's fingers starting to move. He looked at her and she slowly opened her eyes.Quickly he shouted,

  "EVERYONE SHE'S AWAKE!"

Everyone ran in and saw Blue. They all started crying. Sapphire went to get the doctor and the doctor told everyone to wait outside. The doctor came out and said

 "She's fine but she's still a bit shaky, so she cannot get up yet, erm you can see her now."

They all went in and Blue started crying, they all went to her and she said

"I'm sorry guys..i'm sorry for making you worry about me."

"Shut up Blue, never say that again. What's important is that you're ok" Sapphire shouted.

 Blue tried to get up to see everyone, but everyone told her not to, but she didn't listen. She struggled to get up and fell back down. Everyone told her to stop but she didn't give up and finally she sat up. Blue told her mum to call her dad to let them know she was fine. Her mum left and all of Blue's friends surrounded her. They told her how worried they were about her and that in school it didn't feel the same without her. After the doctor came in and told Blue that she was allowed to go home, but she had to rest for the whole day and she shouldn't be under any stress. After a while, her dad came and went to everyone and said

"Ok, because there's not that much space in the car, 2 people have to walk to our house."

Calum and Luke said they will and that Sapphire and Nathan should help Blue. They both walked out and started to head straight to Blue's house. Blue's mum and dad went to the car and Sapphire and Nathan helped Blue up, and helped her to the car. After they reached home, they opened the door and Rosie and Bradley ran to her. They gave her a hug and started crying. Blue wiped their tears away and told them she was fine. Sapphire and Nathan helped Blue to her room and into her bed.

"Thanks guys for everything" Blue said.

Nathan replied, "No need to thank us we're friends right, it's our job. Anyway if you need anything make sure you call our names, we'll be downstairs."

"No please Sapphire, Nathan, please don't go. I'll feel bored come on lets play cards or something" Blue pleaded.

They both nodded their heads and kept Blue company. When it was dark, Blue told them to go home, and she'll meet them in the morning to go to school together. Sapphire said,

 "Blue you don't need to go to school, you just came back from the hospital."

 "Don't be ridiculous Sapphire, i'm fine plus the doctor said just to rest today, ok!" Blue told them. They all waved goodbye and all of them left.