Chapter One: Jades Secret.

Jade West always kept one thing hidden from everyone. The whole gang knew of it. Jade's big secret. She always dodged the question and everyone knew not to ask about it, or else. Nobody knew what or else meant either but everyone was too afraid to ask. Well almost everyone.

"Alright Jade. I'll make you a deal." Tori said wiggling in her seat in anticipation.

Everyone in Sikowitz class was discussing their weekend plans but for Tori, it was another desperate opportunity to pry out Jade's secret. Ever since she found out Jade had a secret, she couldn't resist trying to find out.

"If you tell me your secret, I'll eat a clump of Rex's hair."

Jade smirked crossing her arms. She was getting tired of Tori's endless guessing but she might as well keep her entertained. "Tempting offer Vega. But the answer is still a firm no."

"Come on Jade. It's been a year and a half. We're going to graduate soon! Will you please tell me?"

"Sorry Vega but you know my answer." She said taking a glance at Tori's disappointed pout.

The door opened with a bang as Sikowitz ran in jumping right up onto the stage. "Alright. New assignment. Pair off in teams of 2."

"That's what pairing off means Sikowitz." Jade shouted at him.

"Right you are Jade! So you and Tori can work together and the rest of you can pair off as you see fit." Before Jade could even open her mouth to protest, Sikowitz began to continue. "Your job will be to attempt to prove the power of hypnotism! One of you will be the hypnotist, the other, the subject. You'll set up a camera and attempt to put the other person to sleep. Keep it clean. Keep it safe. And have fun! I expect to see the videos on Monday! Go! Get to it!" He dropped into a chair looking over a coconut in his hands.

Before Jade could even react, Tori was already running through a list of ideas next to her. "We could go with making you cluck like a chicken, or bark like a dog, or wear pink!"

Jade quickly covered Tori's mouth with her hand. "Stop. What makes you think you'll be the hypnotist?"

"Mfphm." Tori said muffled by the hand currently covering her. Jade removed her hand. "Thank you. Well Jade, if you get hypnotized it'll prove that it's possible to hypnotize anyone. If you don't. Well then it proves how bad ass you are. And if you let me try I promise to get food for us."

Jade smirked. "Vega that might be the smartest thing you've ever said. But no pink. Ever!"

"Fine. Tomorrow at 8? My place?" Tori said holding out her hand.

"I expect there to be pizza." Jade said taking her hand and shaking it.

The next night, Jade headed over to Tori's residence dreading the night that would follow. She approached the door knocking on it loudly before ringing the doorbell three times. 'That should irritate Vega.' She thought smiling.

Tori opened the door smiling. Jade took a second to take in the view before her. Tori was wearing a very tight pair of yoga pants and a sports bra. Jade had to do everything to keep her jaw from dropping. Tori actually looked hot. She even had just a bit of sweat still on her. 'Wow...'

"Jade? You okay? You're kinda freaking me out." Tori said shifting uncomfortably.

Jade shook her head strolling in past Tori. "Yeah. I'm fine what of it. New outfit?" She eyed the pizza box on the counter heading straight for it. At least it would be a welcome distraction.

Tori quickly shut the door following after her. "No. Uh. I had yoga and it ran late and by the time I got back I wasn't able to shower before you got here. I can change if you want." She said walking around to the fridge.