SCHOOL TRIP TIME: 1ST PERIOD

Start from the beginning

"Hey, Karma-kun, want to be in my group?" Karma, who was near the window, agreed. "Yeah, okay." Sugino was skeptical and placed his hands on his hips (Miguel O'Hara style). "You sure about that, Karma? You won't be pickin' fights and gettin' into trouble on our trip, right?"

Karma waved him off, "No sweat. When I fight offsite, I make sure to silence any witnesses. No one'll breathe a word." Karma held up a picture of him with two students with their IDs, and had devil horns on his head and a sharp tail that scared off Sugino. "C'mon! You can't let him in our group!" He put a hand next to his mouth and protested "quietly" to Nagisa. "We are old friends, though." Nagisa turned a blind eye.

"So, what's the group? Nagisa-kun, Sugino, Kayano-chan, and..." Karma leaned closer to the two boys and questioned. "Oh, I invited Okuda-san!" Kayano exclaimed, holding the girl and dragging her towards the group.

"We need six. Shouldn't we get another girl?" Karma inquired, placing his hands in his pockets. Sugino smugly chuckled, "I thought this might happen, so I asked her way in advance." He lured the group to another side of the classroom and showed off an acquainted friend. "How 'bout the class idol, Kanzaki-san?" He pointed to her with a small blush of his cheeks.

Kanzaki bowed her head towards Nagisa and smiled. "Thanks for having me, Nagisa-kun." "Yeah, sure." The boy bowed his head back. Kanzaki gasped in realization, making Sugino worried. "Nagisa? Can I invite one more person?" Nagisa looked at her surprised but agreed nonetheless.

"(name)!" Kanzaki called, she ran up to her friend's desk and startled her once again. "You and Nagisa are going to give me heart attacks." (name) held her heart and looked up at Kanzaki. "Would you like to be in my group for the trip?" Kanzaki held (name)'s hands in hers and gave her a bright smile, one that (name) couldn't resist. "Of course!"

Kanzaki dragged (name) over to the rest of the group and smiled. "Meet our last member, (name)!" Everyone smiled at Kanzaki's enthusiasm and happily accepted (name). "Okay, now to figure out where we're going to go!" Kayano changed topics and Sugino agreed. "Yeah, where should we start?"

Beside the window, Jelavich chuckled to herself. "What children. After you've been all over the world, a school trip is nothing." She flicked her hair behind her with a smirk and her head held high.

"Feel free to stay behind, Bitch-sensei." "Keep the garden watered, 'kay?" Maehara and Okano brushed her off and stared at the group's map. "Hey, where should we go on day two?" "Maybe start in Higashiyama?" "Consider its viability for assassination, though?" "But this route's more fun!"

Jelavich quickly brought out her gold revolver and aimed it at the two students. "What's that? Don't you dare leave me out of the fun!" She shouted angrily. "Look, do you want to come or don't you?" Maehara screamed, now scared of the woman.

Not long after, Korosensei entered with numerous large books for the students. "One for each of you!" "What are they?" Isogai spoke up. "School trip guidebooks." Korosensei explained, rushing around the classroom and handing each of the students one of the books.

"It weighs a ton!" Mimura exclaims, his body slouching from holding the massive book. "They're practically dictionaries!" Maehara complains, managing to hold his copy higher than his knees.

"Every sightseeing spot illustrated, the top 100 souvenirs, and travel self-defense how-to's from square one to practical use! I stayed up all night making them!" He answered, quickly flipping through the guidebook. "The first print comes with a papercraft model of Kinkakuji!" He showed the class, very proud of his own work. "Just how psyched are you for this?!"

(name) smiled. She couldn't help but be happy as well. After all, this is her first class trip.

.

The next day (school trip day), most students in the E Class observed Class A to D riding first class. "We're the only ones in coach. Like always." Nakamura sighed. "Those are the rules at our school. We explained them to you when you came here, remember?" Two more D Class students popped their heads out of the door. "Students with good grades get priority use of school funds." "Oh, dear. Is that the stench of poverty I smell?"