The party part 1

I looked at myself in the mirror. This is cute, right? I looked at myself and turned around to look at the black, laced back I so adored. I turned around to face myself again. I look at the time. 9:25. I start walking down to the main lobby a couple floors below my apartment. I stepped outside and saw my Uber so I walked over.

As I stepped into the black suburban Uber I knew this was going to be the most boring party ever. I was with my best friend Felisha and her annoying brother, Marcus. I gave him a death-glare but all he did was look me up and down and smirk. Damn. It. I knew this outfit was too much. I scoffed and started talking with Felisha. The entire car ride I could feel his eyes checking me out. It was so uncomfortable but I kinda liked it at the same time. I mean he looked so damn hot with his white button down and black jeans. His hair was so perfectly styled I just wanted to mess it up. Woah. What.the.hell. Is wrong with me. I hate him. I pushed the thought away as we exited the car to see we weren't at a party, we were at a strip club. Shit.

As I walked in Felisha winked at me and suddenly ran away. I was so confused until a random guy walked up to me and Marcus suddenly put his arm around my waist and smiled. Before I could object, the guy started talking. Great I'm stuck here. "My name is Lewis," the guy says while kissing my hand. I blushed. I looked at him only to see him checking me out. "I see how you have a boyfriend, you're the most gorgeous girl I have ever seen." I made a weird face at the word boyfriend. "Boyfriend? I don't have a-" Marcus cuts me off mid sentence by grabbing my hand and twirling me. He is really pissing me off. Before I could continue he swayed me in his arms until I was centimeters from him. He pulled me in and kissed me. Holy. Fuck. I wanted to pull away but I couldn't. I lost all sense of time as he kissed me harder. I could've stayed there for hours but then I remembered Lewis. He was standing there, mouth open in shock. I stepped away from him and mustered a smile on my flushed face. "I think you owe me a dance hottie." Marcus said to me grabbing my hand. "Bye Lewis!" I yelled to him "Bye jackass!" Marcus yelled after as he flipped Lewis off. What is happening? This is not what I thought would happen. He pulls me to the dance floor, firmly grasps my waist and pulls me in authoritatively. I gasp as I look up at his perfect brown hair and blue eyes I hated so much. I shook myself out of my trance and backed away until we were a couple feet away from each other. We were still dancing just not very romantically.

*This is my first story so please no hate and I love suggestions and predications upon what will happen next.*