Chapter II.

[TW; HOMOPHOBIA, SLURS, BLOOD.]

[Y/N'S POV/FIRST PERSON.]

            I glance around, panting. I'd just come out and now some year fours were being utter dicks. They were taunting me. I run into a dead end. Hearing their footsteps, I look around in a frenzied panic. I flinch and back into the wall. My head quickly turns from side to side, looking for a place to hide. Before I knew it, the three boys had me cornered. "Fag," one sneers, grabbing onto my hair. I hiss and claw at his hand in pain. He shoves me into the wall where I then crumple to the floor.

       I whimper and glance up at them. Another, shorter boy, kicks me in my side. I yelp and clutch my side as they continue to kick me, punch me, and pull my hair. By the end of it all, I'm left with a broken nose. Blood trickled over my lips and I lick it off before coughing. I clutch my ribs that were in severe pain, I most likely would have bruises and welts. Some of my hair was pulled from it's roots, left clumped on the ground. I tremble and press a finger to a spot just under my eye, one of the boys had clawed me.

       I had a few bruises and cuts on my arms. My left eye would surely be bruised. My lip was split. There was a lot of blood. I pull my knees close to my chest. I cough and whimper, my eyes going in and out of focus.

          I shoot up in bed, sobbing. I curl up in a ball and look around timidly. I shuffle into the furthest corner of my bed. I quietly sob into my knees for around 23 minutes, breathing heavily. My sobs eventually subsided, and my breathing evened. I sniffle and look under my pillow, finding the small frog stuffed animal I'd had since first year. I hold it close and curl up until the sun peeks through the curtains of the window. I sit up and swing my legs over the side of my bed.

       My body jolted and flinched as I grabbed some clothes. I walk to the bathroom and quickly get changed for the day. My legs shook beneath me as I brushed my teeth. It was clear I'd cried. I didn't bother to wash my face, not really caring. I grab my bag and make sure to carefully shove my stuffed frog, Green, in. I grab my book and jam it in as well. I walk to the door of the dorm, looking back at my sleeping dorm mates. "Wake up," I huff as I walk out.

           I follow some fourth years, mostly Hermione, Harry, and Ron, to the goblet of fire. Everyone was fussing over it, and the Weasley twins were messing around. I decided to test my luck and put my name into the goblet, seeing the same Hufflepuff boy as the night prior. "Hey there," he calls, grinning widely. He had pretty white teeth and a gorgeous smile. I give a small wave and walk over. "You're Cedric Diggory, I suppose," I hum. "You've got quite the bit of fangirls," I giggle, gesturing to some girls who were swooning over him. 'Me too, ladies,' I thought. I steal a glance at his hair and quietly giggling to myself.

        His hair looked soft, definitelyskmething taht could be played with. I extended my hand to him. "I'm Y/N Granger," I hum, smiling a bit wider when he took my hand in his and gave it a soft shake, squeezing softly. "You might want to wash your face. It looks like you've been crying," he whispers in my ear as he passes to go off into the crowd, to see someone, I suppose. I blush and shyly walk to Hermione. "You totally fancy him!" She whisper-shouts, and I elbow her kiddingly. "Do not," I squeak. "Oh! My! Merlin!" Hermione giggles.

       I huff and cross my arms sassily. "No!" I grumble and storm away, headed straight to Potions class.

                           [TIME SKIP]

         I make it through the day and decide to break the rules. I sneak out of the building and curl up in a ball under a tree. I suck in a few deep breaths. "Hey," someone calls. I look up in a panic. Cedric Diggory stood above me. "Need some company?" He asks, taking a seat next to me. I shrug. "What's a boy like you doing out here all alone?" He chuckles, glancing over at me. I shrug once again. My eyes go in and out of focus, and my head lulls onto my shoulder. "Needed quiet time," I mutter.

        "What about you?" I ask softly, looking at him, "Why are you out here so late?" He smiles and gently moves some hair that fell over my eyes. "You have beautiful eyes," he coos before replying to my question, "Needed some space, you know?" I nod nonchalantly. "Thank you," I murmur, shyly picking some grass. "So," Cedric hums, brushing some dirt off his knees. "Y/N, Y/N/N," he grins. "I heard you were gay."

        My eyes bulge, and I tremble. "U-uhm. Who told you that?" I ask. "Hermione. It's quite alright, mate. I'm not judging you. I actually like women and men." I sigh in relief, my shoulders drooping calmly again. "How'd you find out you were gay?" He suddenly asks. "Well, I've never really liked girls. Eventually, in my second year, I figured that I liked boys. I came out in year three and got beat by some year four boys," I explain. "What about you? How did you figure you were bisexual?" I ponder.

      "I guess I always kind of knew. It became clearer when I was in year five, though. I liked some boy, real cute," he grinned down at me. I nod, "Adds up." My eyelids begin to droop as I become sleepier. Cedric seems to notice as his voice takes a softer tone. My head lulls onto his shoulder as I fall asleep. The last thing being heard was, "Sweet dreams, Y/N."

[WORD COUNT; 1,019. Please comment and vote! ♡ TOTAL WORDS; 1,036.]