RHP, WP & KP (HC)

❥ Sensitive

Request: Hi!! I recently found your blog and I love your writings! I wanted to know if you'd write skanks crew/the whitebeard pirates/and possibly the kid pirates if that's not too much, which a crewmate who has really bad rejection sensitive dysphoria and feels bad because even when they logically know no one is mad at them they can't help but break down at the tiniest critique or if their body language even suggests that there's the slightest chance of them being upset about something? Thank you so much for your writings!!

Pairing: Red Hair Pirates, Whitebeard Pirates & Kid Pirates x reader

Summary: You think that all you do is annoy but it's just your mind playing with you

Warnings: none

═════ RED HAIR PIRATES ═════

─ It was probably Benn who noticed your behavior when they used harsher expressions towards you, even though it was not intended to offend, the simple serious tone made you feel like you were being scolded.

─ And indeed after that it became more noticeable that you were more sensitive to certain words, tones or movements, you seemed easily hurt by words, although no one in the crew would dare treat you badly.

─ After he mentioned it to Shanks, everyone seemed to notice that you were a little more sensitive, so they took care not to sound so serious around you.

─ Yassop was in charge of smiling at you whenever he spoke to you, Lucky Roux patted you gently on the back, Benn will relax his body around you, Shanks will take it as an excuse to drink more alcohol and not be so serious next to you.

─ But they know that they can't always be all smiles and love, although they make sure that it gets into your head that if they are ever serious or their body is tense, it's not for you, far from it, doesn't matter if you cause problems, you would never be a bother.

─ Although sometimes it's not their fault, there are many different types of people on the islands, good and bad people who can make you feel bad, if the intentions were to attack you they will have no mercy.

─ In any case, they try to make you overcome those pessimistic thoughts about being annoying or easily angering people, although they always cover your back, you never know when you have to function alone in certain social situations in which you cannot succumb to bad thoughts.

═════ WHITEBEARD PIRATES ═════

─ Whitebeard doesn't have a loving expression on his face most of the time, even if he's not angry with anyone in particular, his complexion and person intimidate you, it's impossible not to feel scolded when he's just talking normal.

─ Everyone can notice how you shrink in your place when they raise their voices more or their tone is serious, maybe Ace was the one you felt that way the least because he was always joking with you about anything.

─ Izo did his best to speak as softly as possible, Thatch was in charge of clarifying that his frown was not for you, but for a certain person who had broken into the kitchen again, Marco will pat your head to let you know that you're not being a bother.

─ As for Whitebeard, he told you that you couldn't think that everyone was upset with you, even less if they were part of your family now, he explained that not everyone has that pleasant aura but that despite that they weren't trying to be rude to you.

─ Of course no one on the ship would dare to make you feel bad even if you had gotten into trouble, they were there to help you with that.

─ Although they would have no mercy with people who really make fun of you or are aggressive with their words towards you.

─ They will definitely throw a party on your behalf more than once if they saw that you got discouraged thinking that they were being mean to you, they will let you know that they won't get mad at you for little things so you can rest and enjoy the party.

═══════ KID PIRATES ═══════

─ Calm down, inhale and exhale, this crew has managed to get on your nerves because they all seem so angry or tense, you don't stop thinking if they have really accepted you as one of the crew.

─ Of course no one will notice that you feel bad because they are simply that aggressive even though they don't intend to make you feel that way, perhaps the only one who noticed was Wire because he was more observant.

─ He did a little experiment and relaxed his body around you, he noticed how you didn't seem to have that constant sad face and he commented it to Kid.

─ Of course, Kid won't change his attitude too much, he just gave you a little talk about not being so weak and that if you were on his ship it was because everyone here accepted you as you are and for what you're worth.

─ The others didn't change much either, they just changed some ways of speaking that you could misinterpret, although Heat took it upon himself to tell you that you weren't a burden when you seemed to interpret it that way.

─ Killer always makes sure that they are not so hard on you on some occasions, the least he wants to do is make you feel bad because of idiots like them.

─ At least, their behavior improves a little to calm your conscience a bit, not as if you were one hundred percent calm but at least you wouldn't take each frown as if it were your fault.