First day as demon slayer Part 4

Start from the beginning

Master: Hmm its bad but one day or the other day he will come in sight of everyone for now pls keep an eye on him for me.

crow: As you wish master.(and he fly of after saying)

Master: Muzan we will end you in this era for sure.

(the news of mysterious slayer spread like fire to all hashira estate and other slayers)
{nezuko and rokuta were living in butterfly mansion and nezuko was giyu's tsukguko)
(with them)

Rokuta: Sister have you heard about the mysterious slayer who killed all the demons in the final selection.

Nezuko: Yes i have, i must admit that he must be as strong as hashira level.

Rokuta: I believe that he must be tanjiro our big brother as his very strong i want to be like him i al so want to start hunting demons.

Nezuko: Now now i will teach after you become little bite older no go to sleep as it is pretty late now.

Rokuta : yes

[with tanjiro at night]

Tanjiro: Hmm i did take part in final selection but what to do now?

(while hewas thinking he saw a bunch of slayer going somewhere)
{he goes to them}

Tanjiro: Hello are you al demon slayer? 

Demon slyer 1: yes we are, but why? are you also i slayer too?

Tanjiro: yes

demon slayer 2: Then what is your rank?

Tanjiro: I do not know but yes i did take part in final selection but now i do not know what to do?

Demon slayer 3 : Then you are of our ranks right now we are going to ***** mountain for our first mission.

Demon slayer1: you should al you come with us.

Tanjiro: Hmm yes

Demon slayer2: You should be careful as there is high chances that there must be someone from 12 kizukies. 

Tanjiro:(in mind) if there is someone from 12 kizukies then i should go.

[after reaching near that mountain.]

Tanjiro: (in mind) I sense a lower moon in here and a lot of thick blood smell.

(tanjiro splitted away from the group and rushed towards the lower moon)

[ In this story tanjiro do not know who is inosuke, zenitsu and kanao. In this mountain inosuke was fighting father spider demon and zenitsu was fighting brother spider demon while kanao was fighting rui the lower moon 5]

(with rui VS kanao)

Rui: You all humans are weak and pathetic.

( kanao was trying to fight but her leg was highly wounded) 

Rui: hmm.. I have a offer for you. Became a demon and my sister.

Kanao: NOO never.

Rui: well then fare well. BLOOD DEMON ART- red eye cutting thread cage.

Kanao: (in mind) I can not dodge this attack i am gonna die sorry master.

Tanjiro: SUN BRATHING FRIST form- dance 

( tanjiro destroyed in coming attack and princess carried kanao and put her down on a safe distance)

Kanao: who are you ?

Tanjiro Don't worry rest easy now you did a great job by protecting everyone in here.( then he smiles)

( then he smiles)