"Let's play rock paper scissors." Addison suggested. "First who gets five points will win and the loser will dance." Derek just looked at her funny. "You know I'm good at this game and I'm so competitive."

"Oh you better watch your back, mister, because I am competitive too." she settled herself as she pulled the blankets to cover her naked body. "Hey, that's not nice. Share the blanket woman!"

"No!! I like seeing you naked."

"Uh fine. Let's start the game then."

So they did. They played rock paper scissors but nobody won because apparently they couldn't keep their hands off of each other. They were just laughing and kissing and laughing and kissing all throughout. "Alright Derek..." Addison laughed. "Stop tickling me...please..."

When they already caught their breath, Addison asked Derek..."By the way D, do you remember the time when we moved all the furniture so we could dance around..."

"The living room with all the Christmas songs playing in the background." Derek chuckled, reminiscing their cute Christmas memories together. "Like it was our concert before Christmas. That was fun." the redhead laughed. "Yeah! You even took your guitar out and stood up on our couch pretending you're one of the rockstars. You were banging your head up and down like a crazy person." And then suddenly, he went silent. Wondering why he let those little moments with his ex-wife go. "I still have those Christmas CDs." Addison looked up at him with a hint in her eyes that she wanted to do it with him once again. "We still have nine more months before Christmas though Addie."

"I don't mind. Besides, it feels like Christmas when I'm with you." She leaned closer to her beau, their soft lips met as if it was their first time. "You move the furniture, I'll get the CDs."

Derek realized that it was also easy to be with Addison. She wasn't demanding any material things not because she could afford those herself, but because the only thing she wanted was him and his time for her.

The two looked happy dancing together in the middle of the day, not aware that they had an audience in the background. "Do not put them in a halt." Amelia pulled the redhead's brother back as he was about to stop the two from their craziness. "Just stay here and watch." Archer then just looked at Amelia and sighed. He couldn't deny that his sister is once again looking like an in love teenager. But what amazed him was... "She's..." the youngest Shepherd just hummed, taking it as a yes, Archer once again took another step closer to the couple but failed to. "I said stay here and watch those two crazy Christmas lovers right there." she sighed. "Let's just go inside and make ourselves some food. I'm famished."

~

"That was fun. I missed that." Addison laughed, as she snuggled her body closer to Derek's. I missed it too. The way your body vibrates against mine when you laugh. The smell of your hair, and your fast breath when you're tired. I missed you so much, I should've put you on top of my list instead of spending more time proving to be a great surgeon. I lost so much time, myself and most of all I lost you, Addison. So I'm not going to stop proving how important you are to me. He once again silently apologized to her, she didn't want to hear it so he whispered "I love you." instead.

"Heard that already but you failed to show, didn't you."

Addison immediately untangled her body from her ex-husband.

"Hello my dearest sister." he looked at her from head to toe. "You look..." and studied. "Doubled." Ouch! My brother, in addition to Amelia–they don't have any filter at all! "If you don't have something nice to say Archer, show yourself out."

"Okay you two..." Addison went in the middle to stop the two from killing each other. "Archie, is there any urgent reason why you're here?"

"Nothing really, I just want to visit you. It just surprised me that you two are already multiplying." Derek then put his hand on Addison's lower back for support. "Yes. and we are all happy about it."

"Does Bizzy know? The Captain?"

Addison remained silent.

"That answers my question then." Archer smirked. "I only found out today because you never even called me, Addie. And as your brother, it hurts." He dramatically put his hand on his chest. Addison just rolled her eyes. "Let's just go inside, it's almost lunch."

"Amelia ordered something and I'm going to drown myself with all the alcohol you're not going to consume. Lucky me huh."

Derek and Addison just looked at each other before taking a deep breath to welcome Archer the great for the whole day–or for until he leaves. "You think you can keep your hands to yourself while my brother is here?"

"Hmm whatever you need honey, I'll be here."

"You and I will be needing a full bottle of patience. And since I am pregnant, please double that for me. Also, promise me that there will be no fights between the two of you okay?"

"Okay milady. I promise." Derek held up his pinky finger for Addison to hook hers for their pinky promise before leaning in for a sweet kiss. "Good, now let's go eat, I got tired with all the dancing."

Can't Get Enough जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें