Part:-24 Rescue

Ashwin: How did these three Kapoors end up with such beautiful wives?

Tashi: (smirking sarcastically) Luck, I suppose. Or maybe it's just good genes.

Ashwin: (angered by Tashi's response) You think you're clever, don't you?

Tashi: (maintaining her smirk) Just observant.

Ashwin: (to his bodyguard) Keep an eye on her. And as punishment, don't give her any water.

Tashi: (rolling her eyes) Oh, what a dreadful punishment. I'll be sure to write about this in my memoirs.
___________________________________

Ashwin: Your husband, Kabir, was already broken in love. Imagine how he'll react after being broken in love again.

Kavya: (smirking and rolling her eyes) Oh, I'm sure he'll be devastated. Maybe he'll write some poetry about it.

Ashwin: (not amused) You find this amusing?

Kavya: (maintaining her smirk) Oh, immensely. It's like a tragic comedy, don't you think?

Ashwin: (gritting his teeth) You're just as insolent as your friend. Perhaps even more so.

Kavya: (shrugging nonchalantly) What can I say? We Kapoor wives have a knack for pushing your buttons.

____________________________________

Ashwin: (attempting to flirt) You know, Anaya, amidst all this chaos, you still manage to shine like a diamond.

Anaya: (rolling her eyes) Save the cheesy lines for someone who actually cares.

Ashwin: (taken aback) You seem rather unimpressed. Is it because of your friends' antics?

Anaya: (smirking) Oh, I wouldn't worry about them if I were you. They're just being themselves.

Ashwin: (frowning) They're quite bold, aren't they?

Anaya: (with a sly grin) Boldness runs in the Kapoor bloodline. But I suppose you wouldn't understand that, being on the receiving end of it.

Ashwin: (gritting his teeth) You're quite the firecracker yourself, Anaya.

Anaya: (shrugging casually) Just keeping up with the family tradition.

Anaya's laughter echoed off the walls of the dimly lit room, her defiance shining through despite the dire circumstances. She met Ashwin's gaze with unwavering resolve, her words laced with confidence.
And said all of suddenly
Anaya: "You underestimate the power of love, Ashwin. The Kapoor brothers will stop at nothing to find me, and they won't rest until they do."

Ashwin's smirk faltered, replaced by a flicker of uncertainty as he realized the gravity of the situation. But he quickly regained his composure, his voice dripping with disdain.

Ashwin: "Love is nothing but a weakness, Anaya. It won't save you from me."

But Anaya remained undeterred, her spirit unbroken as she stood tall in the face of her captor.

Anaya: "We'll see about that. The Kapoor brothers are on their way, Ashwin. And when they find us, your reign of terror will come to an end."

Anaya's resolve hardened as Ashwin's cruel words echoed in the room, his smirk twisting into a sinister grin as he sought to undermine her faith in her rescuers. But she refused to let his taunts shake her, meeting his gaze with steely defiance.

Anaya: "You can mock them all you want, Ashwin. But you underestimate their strength and their love for us."

Ashwin's laughter filled the room, a chilling reminder of the darkness that lurked within him.