4: pretty woman

Velvet now sat on the floor loosely playing with the iron bars that held the magical creature within, her brain trying to rattle itself for ideas of what in the hell she was going to do, especially when it came to notifying Veneer of what the hell she had done.

She didn't expect the source of their newly discovered talent to be just under average person height, there was no way Velvet could hide her unless she was placed in the closet.

But Velvet figured the creature was already traumatized enough by being in that dark basement that reeked of blood and other disgusting bodily fluids, it would only probably make the troll scream and cry if it woke up in a pitch dark room waiting for the blue skinned woman's fate to be decided by her. She didn't need her sister along with their neighbors calling the cops due to the trolls loud volume.

So She could just keep the troll in her room but if she closed her room off from her sister, said sister would nose around to figure out why. Veneer was always too damn curious for her own damn good.

"V-velvet?!" Veneer's wide lapis lazuli pigmented eyes bore into Velvet's as the younger girl realized how her plan fell directly through the floorboards as she wanted to keep Veneer out of her plan for as long as possible. She couldn't hide the troll anymore due to her being completely lost in her thoughts of where the hell was she going to put a five foot 3 being and couldn't hear the sounds of Veneer's soft footsteps.

"Heyyyyy Lynn Lynn, uh lovely weather we're having?" Velvet could feel the sweat pour down her face as she watched Veneer run her fingers through her hair as her eyes scanned the cage, noticing the being inside the dark blue eyed twin opened her mouth to let out a,

"WHAT IN THE 7 SHADES OF FUCK IS THAT!?" Velvet cringed at her older sisters shrill cry as she used her bright holographic green nails to point towards the cage. Her left eye twitching as she started to hyperventilate.

"Well, I found a troll" Velvet knew that was a trash excuse but it was all she had to defend herself from that piercing stare. That deep dark stare that's kept her ground in reality for the last 1o something years was wide with pinprick sized pupils that just looked so lost.

"Y-yeah I can see that I HAVE RETNAS! Velvet you know how illegal this is!? Oh god I'm too pretty for prison!" Pale milk hands with polished green nails fanned against her face that was completely drained of all color as Veneer proceeded to freak out at what her sister had done.

"Shush! You'll wake it up" Velvet gripped her sister by the front of her shirt and pulled her down to eye level, Veneer glanced over and squinted trying to make out any features that could identify It's gender.

Veneer then saw as the troll rolled over again, the shirt the creature was wearing fell down enough for Veneer to see cleavage that the troll had before pointing out,

"I think it's a her Velvet." Veneer observed the indigo skinned creature and flushed as her sea colored eyes wondered the curvy woman's features,

She laid on her side with her long indigo colored tail wrapped around her soft plush left thigh as she was curled up as best as she could with her slim wrists and feet being bound.

The amount of fluff and curves the Troll had was enough to make Veneer's face flush with a harsh mint green as she almost looked like a dark skinned cherub. Veneer shamefully felt her heart pick up pace as she absorbed more of the troll's features like those long fluffy obsidian lashes and matching colored nails that looked jagged and broken from a fight.

Her soft periwinkle nose had a silver hoop on her left nostril and only wore a oversized black stud earring on her right ear and her soft stomach had a gemstone in the center of it.