Chapter 4 - Tommy

I didn't think the mall would be this hectic at this time in the morning,but boy was I wrong. Not to mention it was hectic because of women. A lot of them. Tina was pulling onto my arm and telling me to hurry 'cause she said she wanted this shirt really badly and didn't want someone else to get it.
I hesitated but kept running after my sister. I almost made it to the door when a girl came right in front of me out of nowhere and so I bumped int o her and we both went flying over. I recovered as soon as I hit pavement and quickly got back up.
I turned around to see an agitated Tina walk up to me to start complaining but stopped as soon as she saw the girl on the ground.
She had pretty curly brown hair and the face of an angel. She was the prettiest girl I've ever seen. Correction, I've ever come across. She was wearing a 5OS t-shirt with jeans that had rips just above her knees. Weird. I like it.

"Shit...What happened?" Tina asked, "is she okay?"

"I'm not sure. I think I accidentally bumped into her."

"You think?! You think you bumped into her?! What the fudge Tommy,of course you bumped into her!"

Sheesh,so much drama.

"Wait. Is she still alive?"

I rolled my eyes and said, "Of course she's alive, it's not like I ran her over with a car." I bent down and placed my hand above her mouth to check if she's breathing. "Yep she's alive."

"Should we bring her to the hospital?" Tina asked, clearly uneasy.

"Stop overreacting Tii. She's fine. Let's just get her some ice,okay?" She nodded and ran inside the mall. I hesitated for a moment while wondering if ice would actually help in this situation. I guess there's only one way to find out.

---

Thirty minutes later Tina showed up with a pack of ice in her right hand and a water bottle in her left.

I was sitting under the tree at the end of the mall parking lot, with the girl lying next to me. I had lifted her up and carried her all the here here and collapsed on the grass myself feeling exhausted. Boy was she heavy. I have no complaints though,I hadn't gone to the gym in a while. Maybe I should go next weekend. It was the last day of summer today anyway,so I probably have a lot of things to do before going back to school tomorrow. But this girl,I haven't seen her around here before. Maybe she's new here. Maybe she just moved here. Oh why do I care.

I lifted my head to see my twin sister holding the ice pack against the anonymous girl's head while stroking her hair.
Girls are so weird.

"Hey," I turned at hearing my sister's voice, "I'm gonna go look for that shirt before someone else does,K?" She said as she stood up.

"Sure,woo-hoo. Break a leg,yeah?"

She just rolled her eyes and walked away.

I turned to the anonymous girl and I saw her eyes suddenly flutter open. She had the most beautiful brown eyes I'd ever seen.

***

Song of the day: Meant to be - Bebe Rexha ft Florida Georgia Line

XO,Nabi