Prologue

"Happyyyyyyy Birthdayyyyyyy Akshuuu...", Agastya twirled me..as i laughed heartily..

"Thank you..", i giggled as he stopped and made me stand on my feet..

"So where's my birthday gift?", I asked..

"Uhm...i forgot it's at home shit..", Agastya cursed and i slapped on his chest

"You always forgot things...", I grumbled

"Forgive me... I'll go and get it in the morning now you go back to your room and sleep like a princess...", Agastya kissed on my forehead and left my house while i went towards my room only to find a gift wrapped in black gift wrapper as it was sitting on my bed.

I excitedly went towards opening the gift and I got shocked seeing a "Black Rose" inside a glass chamber..

The black rose symbolizes death, mystery, rebellion, a forbidden, obsessive and a passionate love transcending conventional boundaries, often associated with the spiritual bond between two individuals.

But the main question is who gifted this black rose..

There is a note stuck on the glass chamber as I pulled it out to read..

"Happy Birthday tesoro... hopefully you received your gift also let me tell you one thing..You are MINE..so live your life to the fullest until I claim what's mine.."

- A.

A?....who are you?!..

I placed the black rose on my window and laid down on the bed as i couldn't help myself but to look at the black rose again..

-*-

Give me a good response and I'll update the next chapter either of Sinful Temptation (ST) or She belongs to him (SBTH) by night time..

I am quite excited to start this new version of His Maddest Obsession because it's the same plot as the three shot short story yet a different version, REVAMPED you could say..

New Character..

Agastya Birla - Abhimanyu's Cousin and Akshara's friend

Nisha Singh - unknown

*Sadly there's no Ahaan this time it's Agastya but Others are the same birla family and Goenka family if i want to add any new members I'll introduce to you all soon.