CHAPTER.NO.7🖤

Naira's phone rang in between the speech and she saw the caller ID which was showing Dadi

Naira's phone rang in between the speech and she saw the caller ID which was showing Dadi. She panicked and picked up the call.

Dadi: Kaha reh gayi ho ghar me itna kaam hai bas ghumne ki padi rehti hai..

Naira: mai aa rahi hun Dadi

She looked at Kartik and signalled him that they should leave now.

Kartik: mai gadi nikalta hun

Naira: chalo mai bhi sath hi chalti hun..

They both left the exhibition in the next two minutes. Naira was getting panicked and was moving her hands as they were late and she knew Dadi would scold her. Kartik saw it and held her hands.

Kartik: Relax Naira take a deep breath. It's your birthday. You should not take so much stress. Enjoy your day Girl. Take this bottle and drink some water.

She drank some water and soon they both reached the house where Dadi was standing on the door. Kartik and Naira both looked at Dadi's angry mood and then looked at each other from the front window of a car. Both came out of the car and looked at Dadi who was looking at Naira angrily.

Dadi: Bahut ghumne ka shauq ho gaya hai na tumhe bas poora din shopping karwa lo tumse kaam kuch karna nahi hai.. Mansi ko taiyar karna hai.. baaki kitni saari taiyariyan bachi hai lekin nahi tumhe to bas ghumna hai

Kartik: Dadi wo mujhe bhook lag rahi thi isliye mai ruk gaya khane ke liye.. isme Naira ki koi galti nahi hai

Dadi: bas Kittu har waqt iss ladki ki tarafdari karna band kar pata nahi aisa kya jaadu kar diya hai iss ladki ne tum par.. tumhe yaad hai Naira ki tu iss ghar ki bahu ho aur Shubham Ki patni..

Naira couldn't listen more. It's the question over her character so she ran from there with tears in her eyes..

Kartik: Dadi aapko aisa nahi kehna chahiye tha.. Mansi ne hi bheja tha na usko bahar apni marzi se nahi gayi thi.. wo to apna mang tika bhi dene ko taiyar thi par aapne mana kiya tha.. kya ho gaya hai aapko

He confronted Dadi and went straight to Naira's room and was shocked to not find her in the room. He started searching for her everywhere when he heard her voice from Mansi's room.

Mansi: Woww Bhabhi you are the best… Ye mang tika kitna pyara hai.. bilkul meri bhabhi jaisa sabse khubsurat

Kartik: Galat bol rahi ho Mansi

He said while standing on the door. They both turned towards her and got confused. Kartik came inside and repeated his line.

Kartik: Galat bol rahi ho tum Mansi kyuki Naira jitna khubsurat duniya me aur kuch nahi hai, koi nahi hai

Kartik looked straight in the eyes of Naira and she blushed with his comment.