A Wolves Crush and Gift

'I promise you the pointy parts of my hair and definitely not animal ears ha-ha!' Saga says nervously around other students at Dalaview High School

'I promise you the pointy parts of my hair and definitely not animal ears ha-ha!' Saga says nervously around other students at Dalaview High School. She was trying very hard to keep her wolf side a secret by lying that her ears were fake and she had to hide her tail under her skirt. She wasn't very good with lies since she never lied before. Luckily the students believed her and she sighed heavily. 'This is going to be a long day....but eventually I'll get to see him....' By him Saga was referring to a certain male student she has developed a secret crush on. A student by the name of Hiro Tagashi. A boy who happened to be a human.

Hiro had a style where he tends to wear a collar on his mouth once in a while

Hiro had a style where he tends to wear a collar on his mouth once in a while. He didn't talk much to others and kept his distance from other girls or the other students. Sometimes in class he would actually look over at Saga and be rather curious about her as if he can see right through her lies but he didn't say a word. Since Saga liked Hiro there was one problem. She was half wolf and Hiro was a full human...just like her parents were. Saga was afraid that someone like Hiro would find out about her secret and turn her over to the pound since she was the second hybrid in the city since her father was a halfling as well but her parents had no problem with their relationship. At a young age Saga was abandoned by her parents and grew up alone in the forest so she never interacted with others before until she came to the city. Saga would distance herself from others because they would become very curious about her features. And herself completely. "I just want this day over already so I can go home and curl up...." Her sentence was interrupted when she bumped right into Hiro and she immediately bolted backwards. "H....Hiro! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to bump into you!" She whines and Hiro tilts his head slightly looking at her. "Why would you apologize to me? You did nothing wrong " He said as he spoke through the collar on his mouth. Hiro actually shown some care and kindness towards Saga since he kinda liked her as well but never tells her or anyone else. "Say? Saga is is? Would it be alright if I gave you something?" Saga looked at him curious as she swayed her tail under her skirt. "A gift? For me? Why would anyone give me a gift? It's not like I have any friends" Hiro approaches her anyway and takes off the spiked collar around his neck and put around Saga's neck and it was a perfect fit. Saga blushed being so close to her secret crush. "Hiro...you are giving me one of your collars? Nobody ever gave me a gift before I...." She was at a loss for words and Hiro nods to her. "Keep it. And don't ever take it off. I want to...no I feel like I need to spoil you. Even if we are just friends. Promise me you won't take it off" Saga stood there. She felt like her heart was about to explode. She nods her head rapidly. "Of course. I promise I'll never take it off...my first official gift.....also I don't mind if you spoil me even if we are just friends Hiro" Hiro smiles under his collar and nods. He understands Saga. It felt like for some reason he had to be with her. Like there was something about her that he wanted. Saga actually made him feel happy. Saga smiles at him and looked back down at the collar he gave her. It has become her new prized possession. A gift from her secret crush. When she looked up Hiro was gone. "Huh? Where did he go? Oh well.....I can't believe he actually gave me one of his collars.....My heart won't stop racing so fast..." She then sighs. "But if he finds out the truth about me....He would never want to be with a wild anal like me or someone like me.....Sigh....secrets are hard to keep. Especially from someone you like. Saga just get your head out of the clouds...nobody is gonna want you" The bell rings and Saga walks out of the school and heads to her new home. Watching from behind a tree Hiro watches her and thinks to himself. "No Saga....you are wrong. I know her secret and what she is going through. I want to be there and help her through this. Saga if you could hear my thoughts let me help you, Let me listen to you, I want to be by your side in everything....Hear me" Saga arrives home and changes her clothing and let's her tail out. And she sighs. ""Home....where I can be me. Having to hide the fact that I'm half wolf is so hard. Especially with Hiro....If he knew I was a wolf....He would never talk to me and he would think I'm crazy and I'm lying...." She looks in her mirror at her reflection and looked at the spiked collar. Can she really keep her secrets hidden much longer or was someone going to find out about her? Saga sighs again and laid down on her bed and all she could think about was Hiro. "HE WAS SO CLOSE TO ME!!!! A boy was actually close to me and the guy I like to. Oh man what am I gonna do? Ok Saga calm down and breathe..." She took a couple deep breathes and sighs as she swayed her tail. "Ok....you really like Hiro but you are to shy and afraid to say anything. He'll think I'm an idiot. People and animals don't mix...But I really do like Hiro. Man I'm so in trouble....." She flops onto her bed and whines. Tomorrow is another day when she'll see Hiro again and hopefully the day will better.

 Tomorrow is another day when she'll see Hiro again and hopefully the day will better