Deal with the devil

Start from the beginning

God knows just how much he's been waiting for this moment. Hell, he's even willing to sell his soul just to get a glimpse of Y/n underneath him.

But fortunately, he didn't do just that. And he's the happiest guy in the world just for that.

"Y'know, I have no experience with kissing and all." Shidou said, his lips forming a wide grin, his eyes scanning the soft lips he had always wanted to taste of, ever since the day he had caught her picture that Nagi had gave inside their little groupchat.

"Well I don't have experiences t—...you ? Don't have any experience?"
"Why are you so shocked? I'm more suprised you don't have any experience!" the blonde said nonchalantly, putting up his hands in defense as he look at the girl in bewilderment, although it drops down to a cheeky smirk.

"Atleast I get to steal your first kiss, yeah?" he murmurs with a child-like giggle, his eyes squinting ever so slightly as he leans in, "Thank you for the food."

A peck. That's it, Y/n thought. She was relieved that it was short lived.

...

What? You think Shidou isn't going to seize the opportunity?

"Hold on princess, think I'll let it go easily?" the said blonde snicker, one of his hand caressing Y/n's nape, a mocking grin on his lips while his other hand took hold of his chin.

"But you said only a peck—!"
"And I did a hattrick, Sae messed it up so that practically means i did a hattrick."

Hearing his words, Y/n feels like a deer in the headlights, her mind completely shutting down when he forced his tongue inside her mouth.

Nothing, absolutely NOTHING could help her with what's happening. Her body was completely pushed to the wall, her eyes closed tight, butterflies erupting inside her mouth at the way Shidou's hand was tugging on her purple locks while the other was caressing her waist.

Blank. Everything went blank but at the same thought, all her thoughts jumbled up all at once.

How did this happen? They never agreed to this. Didn't he said it was her first kiss aswell, then why is he so good at it? What's this fluttering feeling inside her stomach? Why does the feeling of his mouth and tongue against her felt so good?

Her cheeks turns completely red, her head spinning from her warm temperature, not even caring weather her breath was out or no as her arms subconsciously went around his necks, pulling Shidou closer as she felt the slight smirk of his while he leans deeper.

Once they had pulled away from each other, both of them were out of breath, their forehead pressed against each other while both of them look at each other's intoxicating eyes.

"Ryusei..."

Lord, the way she calls out his name was so, so, deadly and hypnotising. He bit back a groan from bubbling out of his throat as he leans his head on her neck "Say it again...my name, say it." a low whisper, though it came out muffled as he tries to hide how flustered he is at how addicting it is to hear his name coming out of her mouth with so much ease.

He wanted to kiss her all over so badly, to worship her like his own Goddess, to make it that she's mark by him, but he have to refrain it, unfortunately.

When reality finally sinks in for the both of them Y/n, the more rational one out of the two slowly pulls away from him, her eyes wide, still flustered as ever.

"I—I'm leaving." the purplenette said, swiftly passing by him, which made Shidou blinks and burst out laughing in amusements.

"Hey! What do you say of us going on a date?" he exclaims with a cheeky grin, his grin widening more when the girl flipped him off with her middle finger "That was never inside the deal!" she retorts back as her face starts to pick up, leaving Shidou all to himself, running his hand through his own hair as both of his hand stays on his nape while he looks up at the ceiling in delight.

"What a blessing to feel such experience with a Goddess~" he sang cheerfully as he went to the cafeteria to bother the other Blue lock guys.

okay, i lied😖🙏
TRUST NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THE MIKAGE SIBLINGS REUNION

and please dont judge this chapter babes i really dont know how to properly write a kiss scene...this chapter is an act of service for the shidou's fans (pls thank me)