Chapter 1: Eboncrest Dormitory

Jane is a 2nd year collage girl,this 25th day of March, she will now be living in her dorm at Saint Yandoc Street, Eboncrest Dormitory it is standing at the very end of Avalor campus Eboncrest was a looming structure. Its black architecture casting long Shadows over the surrounding grounds within its walls, whispers echoed like the wind and strange symbols adoremed the doorways Hinting secrets within that dorm.

- She is 21 years old. Now she is standing infront of Eboncrest Dormitory, she enters the building then she saw the landlady near the janitors room  she then approached her "good morning Maam can I check in?" the girl asked the land lady "Sure Ma'am  what is your name?" she respond back to Jane.. "My name is Jane Solace Almazan, a  21 years old girl" the girl said to her, then the land lady looked at her smiled and then starts to type her name on the computer.

"Miss Solace Room 162, you have a girl roommate too miss, she is also your age but Welcome to Eboncrest Dormitory!!" She said loudly to her joyfully and especially happy then Jane smiled took the key that the landlady is handing her and went upstairs.

"This is my room I mean our room"
She whispered to herself,she opened the door with her key,then saw a girl sitting and writing guessing she is reviewing.
"Hey!" she waved, smiled,and called her.
"Who are you?" The girl asked her with a confused tone.

"Hi im your roommate I just checked in a while ago by the way im Jane.Jane Solace Almazan"
The girl introduced herself to her roommate.

"Hi jane im Vriee short for Shireen Vierra Gracia"
The girl said to Jane...

"I'll go to my room,can you please show me where my room is?"

"Sure"
Vriee stands up and putted on her slippers she walks to the stairs and saw a hallway

"this is our bathroom and of course this is my room,well we are here this is your room,my room is just infront of yours I know im bad at explaining i hope your not confused?"

"No,not at all thanks i will go now"

"Sure I will continue my homework, if you want to eat there is food down the cafeteria"

Vriee told Jane as Jane walks to her room she closed the door and putted her bag down,Then because of tiredness she layed down on her bed, causing her to sleep.

1:00 pm its already noon and jane woke up from her sleep jane got up from her bed then starts to walk her way to the bathroom she just want to have a warm bath.25 minutes later,she taked her towel,wiped it all over her body but she couldn't help to think if there is someone watching her.

When she went to the bathroom ,she felt that there was someone in that room,so she couldn't help but to be nervous.

Jane takes her roll and opened the door she walks to the hallway and saw her door is already opened shet gets in her room and saw that there is a food on her bed in a grey trey assuming that it was from Vriee she putted on her black pants and her pink top.Jane eats the food that Vriee gave her and puts on her converse shoes,she wants to roam around the Avalor University when she is downstairs the landlady greeted her.

"Good afternoon Ma'am Jane your key please." the landlady said to Jane.The girl handed her keys to the landlady and smiled,the land lady gived her a necklace so she knows if she is living at that dormitory.Jane then putted it on her neck and starts to walk to the campus,she walks to the front of Avalor University to enroll to that school,she saw a boy then asked.

"Hey do you know where the principals office is?Im Jane by the way" she smiled at the boy

"Oh hey im Aiden,sure ill show where it is just follow me" the boy responded to Jane,the girl followed Aiden as they walks to the rooms then finally she saw it "Principals Office" she then smiled at the boy

"Thanks Aiden ill go ahead now"

"If you need anything this is my number,by the way do you want me to give you a tour?"

"Sure,i whould love to"
Jane responded to Aiden as she walks to the principals office.

"Hello?is anyone here?Sir? Maam?"
She said loudly,then she heard someone talk it was the principal.

"Good afternoon dear,come in,do you need anything?"the lady said to her

"Good afternoon Ma'am, I'm Jane,Jane Solace Almazan im 21 years old and i want to enroll at Avalor University."

"Sure,here is the enrollment form,do you have your birth certificate?"

"Yes ma'am,i have it here at my bag"

"Give it to me when your done at your form darling" the principal told her.

She walks to the glass table,then sat on the L side sofa,the girl starts to write in the enrollment form,5 minutes later she is done Jane stands and taked her birth certificate from her bag and taked the enrollment form.She walks to the principal and handed the form and certificate to her.

"Ma'am im done her is my birth certificate and my enrollment form"Jane handed her form to the principal who is sitting.

"Ok is this a copy of your real birth certificate?"
The principal asked her,

"Yes ma'am that is already a copy of my real birth certificate"

"Okay you may go"

Jane then takes her bag and walks to the door,she saw that aiden is still there."Looks like he really will give me a tour,he kept hes promise.Hes a really nice guy." she whispered to herself

"Hey Aiden,looks like you really waited for me"

"Yeah lets go?"

"Sure"

As they are walking and Aiden is talking but Jane cant focus,she feels like someone is holding her foot then suddenly,she tripped she screamed in pain as Aiden is holding her foot.

"What happened?" Aiden asked her,Jane couldn't speak  because of what she is seeing right now.Jane is looking at a block shadow covered in blood she looked at her foot and saw that her pant are red, not just red BLOOD.