Break 2: Shows and Movies

Start from the beginning

They let out an 'Oh...' once they understand what kind of room they're in, "So what were you watching?" Fischl asked as she and some of them were curious about the video that they were about to watch.

"Oh, we were watching Ultraman Z. Picking up where we left off while we watched the show," Cyclone explains to them, which causes more confusion among them.

"Why not see it for yourself? It's actually a good show watching this." Thunderstorm suggest an idea, which gets everyone's curiosity.

"That sounds like a good idea," Mona admits that Oz appears and agrees with this.

"Agree, we are on a break today, so this would be a good time to relax."

"Great, then everyone goes to your sit positions," Solar said, and everyone immediately picked a spot where they could sit. Everyone was sitting in their position with Solar picks Episode 5 and press play on the episode.

They all begin to watch the episode as they prepare to see what's on the screen.

Two Episodes Later...

...

...

...

...

After watching the two-parter Episodes, everyone in Teyvat was quiet as they couldn't comprehend what they'd just watched. "So, how did it go?" Quake asked them.

"That was... awesome!!" Lumine answered as her eyes were filled with stars, "I couldn't comprehend the actions and story it was telling us." Paimon nods multiple times as she couldn't comprehend her mind.

"N-No kidding! That fusion monster was definitely something I would think of as aliens." Amber couldn't comprehend one alien that managed to change form into another alien.

Fischl was doing the pose after watching, "I, Fishcl, Prinzessin der Verurteilung, have rejoiced in this show for being the greatest thing I have ever seen!" They all sweatdrop at her response.

'You don't need to be that dramatic.'

"I actually love the direction of those 3... Ultramen you like to call them?" Mona asked Ice, to which he nodded. "Yeah, those Ultramen working together as a team in order to take out that monster fusion."

"But... who was that Belial? He looks like Geed, but darker and... scarier." Yoimiya asked as this was on top of her head after seeing the medal.

"Ah, it's a long explanation because the story behind Belial is long! He was the main antagonist of the Ultraman Series for a while until he... Well, you can figure out the rest." Blaze's answer manages to confuse everyone as they have no idea what happened to Belial in the series.

Xiangling looked around her, "We could watch other shows here, do you have any recommendations, Thorn?" She asked.

"There's Hell Kitchen and Master Chef, two cooking competition shows hosted by Gordon Ramsay." Hearing that made Thoma and Xiangling more interested in watching this.

"I would like to watch that!"

"Me too, me too!" Guoba also joined in as he was interested in watching those two shows.

He chuckles, "Guess we'll have to watch it on another TV. You're good with that, mama bear?"

'Mama bear?' Quake reluctantly gives Thorn a thumbs up, which surprised everyone from Teyvat as they didn't expect that was Quake's nickname.

"G-Guess we could watch some other movies and shows." Amber said while feeling still surprised by the nickname, "You have other recommendations?"

They all nod, to which they begin to split up on what movies and shows they are about to watch as they watch their own shows and movies of their choosing.