Day 1 - Morning Plans

Bot's POV: Goo and I made a plan to start up the cheer factory again, and with N/A! Hope it's gonna go well since it's boring here.. oh yeah I have my exit interview in a week so I get to do that! Everyone has to do theirs so mine might be fun! Anyways so Goo and I started planning what we're doing today.

Bot: "Goo, should we tell people the Cheer Factory is back today, and then get straight to it.. I think we could maybe"

Goo: "Yeah, I can tell people right now! Hoo-ray! :D"

he got right to telling people, I didn't though, I'm not sure why I didn't, but I instead waited for him while drawing in the sand. I haven't seen N/A in a bit.. I should look for them.. but I don't know.. I keep drawing though, and I'm making doodles of goo and I, and test tube and I, and my friends from iii and myself.. I should really do something else.. I don't have anything.. could get action cartoons in me from test tube though.. before the rejoin boat ride.
———————————————————-

Goo's POV: I went around, and noticed TK first and approached them, and told them the cheer factory was back. I went around telling each and every person (except for bot) that the cheer factory was back in action! After I did that, I went back to bot, who was drawing in the sand for some reason.. I mean there isn't much to do here..

Goo: "Whatcha drawin Bot?" I didn't notice I caught them off guard, so I scared the crap out of them on accident

Bot: "D- dah! Where'd you come from Goo!" they were startled, but then calmed down "Uhm.. I'm drawing me and the other contestants in the sand! It's fun actually!"
———————————————————-

Test Tube's POV: so I've heard from goo that the cheer factory is back. I think bot and goo made that in the past.. I don't recognize the name much. But dang bot is like my child so much.. their relationship with me is like mother and child.. and their relationship with goo is like mine and fans! I still have till the season ends to take them home and introduce them to Lightbulb! I just think I have ideas to add onto Bot when we get home.. like extendable arms.. antennas maybe.. and interesting stuff!
———————————————————-

end of morning

WOO 406 WORDS I FORGOT THIS EXISTED I WAS SICK SO SORRY :(

Bye people!
~Bot