Trump x Biden: Politics

By the wonderful Abs <3 (yes, Abs)

Trump looked over at Joes beautiful balding scalp.

"Hey Joe." He called out, and Jos head turned around to look at his Cheeto. "I never knew a balding head could be so attractive"

Joe blushed. His little Cheeto always knew how to complement him.

But trump is his sworn enemy. Right? Why am I like this? He thought to himself, shaking his balding head. He could not admit his love for trump.

Trump thought Biden had loved him. Trump loved Biden with all of his heart, but even lovestuck donald knew that their love would never work. So many people hated them, and many more would hate them even more. But Donald loved him. Nothing could ever change that.

Before anyone can say anything else Biden walks briskly out of the room, rubbing to where he can find some space. He ends up hiding inside of a creepy closet. How ironic. He knew he was fruity but he had to hide it. Never before had there been a gay president( except for Abraham). Everything about trump was so hot and fine, like his orange skin( my little Cheeto biden thought wistfully), and his crummy face but how he had the best smile ever. Biden smiled for a second, before remembering that there love could never be. This country has so many unfair prejudices, so much judgment. He wishes that Trump could be in this closet with him...

Little did he know the knock on the door was trump.

"Hey...."

"Hi Cheeto" Biden panicked it had just slipped out. He don't mean to call his baby that.

"Hey sweetheart" trump smirked in the Biden loved. It took everything in Biden to not grab trump and kiss him until they both forget all of their problems. Little did he know that Trump was thinking about spanking Biden in secret.

"So what are we doing" Joe asked, maybe just maybe Trump had these feeling too.

"Whatever you want Joe" Donald asked.

Both shivered feeling the tension in the room.

"What if what i want could never happen?" Asked Joe tentatively.

"What if it could?" Trump said, rubbing a prune-like hand through is yellow hair. Joe can't stop thinking about what a rizzler trump is. Just then they heard footsteps down the hallway.

"Joe, Mr Vice President sir?"

"I-I have to go" Joe whispered.

"My room number is 69 on the 6th floor." Trump grinned one last time. "meet me at midnight, and maybe we can make some things happen"

Room 69? Joe can't stop thinking about that number, as if he's a middle schooler. Did trump really mean what he said? What things would happen in that room at midnight? Joe isn't very experienced with any of this stuff. What if he completely embarrasses himself with Trump?

Meanwhile Trump was thinking about what had just happened. He wasn't planing to invite Biden it had just slipped out. He started thinking about his exes most of all Putin. They broke up because Putin was cheating with the Ukrainian president. He has thought that was love. But with Joe he KNEW it was love. Now he has to prepare. Right now his room is filled with posters of putin and his various celebrity crushes (lil nas ex). What if his spray tan rubs off in Biden when they're together? That makes him think about how Joe calls him his little Cheeto. It makes blood rush to more than just his face. He thought Joe was so hot.

Joe was thinking about how much trump made him feel. He could not remember the last time he had been happy. His wife Jill was not good at anything even just being nice to him. But trump oh trump was everything and more. But he can't just cheat on his wife, can he? Trump has done that many times, but Joe can't just be a side piece to Donald. They can't let there relationship get out of hand. Things are already getting dangerous. If anyone found out about this they'll both never become president. Was it worth it?