'All right, we just hang out. Nothing about Glee club even ever comes up. It's just nice to have someone to talk to.' Kurt said again shutting down the idea of him and Blaine dating.

'What is that supposed to mean?' Mercedes questioned him. As the three moved around the cafeteria.

'Yeah, what's that supposed to mean?' Nessa followed them, just wanting to be involved.

'I mean someone like me. But I promise to make it up to you. We'll hang out Friday night.' Kurt explained to the girls. As Mercedes cut in line to get her tots, both Nessa and Kurt following her.

'So what are we going to do about Glee Club while Mr. Shue is sick?' Mercedes asked the two hoping one of them had an idea.

'I can't deal with another Rachel take over' Nessa told them.

'Well you don't have to because, I have an idea. Have you met the new Spanish teacher?' Kurt replied, making Nessa excited, mostly just to see Rachel not being able to take over.

•••

ZACH AND SAM SAT AT THE BACK OF THE CHOIR ROOM both waiting for Nessa to arrive

ZACH AND SAM SAT AT THE BACK OF THE CHOIR ROOM both waiting for Nessa to arrive. Zach watched as Puck buttered the floor in arrival for the substitute teacher.

'Dude, what are you doing?' Finn asked as he walked over to Puck.

'Kurt got us a substitute, so I'm buttering the floor.' Puck explained like it was obvious.

'But sectionals is, like, two weeks from now.' Finn said to his friend almost angrily. While he was saying this Nessa began to walk into the room.

'Nessa wait!' Both Zach and Sam warned at the same time, running to the front to both try to stop her from slipping.

Luckily for Zach he got to the girl first and carefully lifted her over the buttered floor. Which received him a jealous look from Sam.