As for Xiao Zhan's private affairs, if he doesn't talk about it, then Wang Yibo won't take the initiative to ask. Probably because of this reason, Xiao Zhan likes him more and more.

     Two weeks later, Xiao Jiajun's case went to trial, and he was finally sentenced to three years in prison. Although the sentence was not too severe, in any case, his life was over.

     Soon after moving to Wang Yibo's apartment, Wang Zongtong came to see them there once.

     He has always been good to Xiao Zhan, but Xiao Zhan feels that it is abnormal for him to be good to himself.

     Be careful, not obvious to please, thinking of the reason why Wang Yibo married him at the beginning, Xiao Zhan was not only moved by his efforts, but also a little surprised by how superstitious he was.

     Probably not used to his grandson marrying a man, and Wang Zongtong treats him a bit like a woman.

     Regarding the fact that they could not go out for their honeymoon in the short term, Wang Zongtong's words were full of apology, saying that  Wang Yibo was busy with the company's affairs during this time, he would definitely compensate the two later.

    Xiao Zhan doesn't care too much about many things, so after hearing what he said, he could only laugh awkwardly.

     Wang Yibo's response in this regard was relatively slow. Seeing that Wang Zongtong was kind to Xiao Zhan, he thought that was his grandfather's sincerity.

     Seeing Wang Yibo like this, Xiao Zhan would only feel confused. He didn't know whether it was because he didn't know Wang Zongtong, or because he was too sensitive.

     It's just these questions, he never once asked Wang Yibo.

     Because of the previous car accident and the subsequent injury of Xiao Zhan, many overseas affairs of  Wang Groups urgently need Wang Yibo to deal with.

     Living under the same roof,  Wang Yibo was too kind to himself, so after knowing that he needed to fly abroad for more than a week, Xiao Zhan's heart was full of reluctance.

     He had packed his luggage for him the night before, and the next morning when he heard movement outside the door, he quickly got up to wash.

     Whether it is living habits or his own life, Wang Yibo has made him meticulous.

     The first thing he does every day after going downstairs is to drink a cup of coffee.

     While he was drinking coffee, Xiao Zhan stayed in the kitchen to fry eggs and hot toast for him.

     "Drinking milk?"

     Wang Yibo looked embarrassed, but when he saw the expectation in Li Jincheng's eyes, he nodded.

     He knew that Xiao Zhan had the habit of drinking milk at night. Although he looked calm and indifferent, after getting used to it, he would still show his childish side in some places.

     For example, he should have woken up very early today, because the noise he made was very subtle, and for example, he was dressed very formally, but when he turned around, there were a few strands of restless hair on the back of his head.

     For Wang Yibo, Xiao Zhan's appearance was a bit sudden, but if he likes it, he likes it, and every time he thinks of his cute little actions, he can't help laughing.

     "After you get there, remember to eat and sleep on time, don't think about work all day, you have a bad stomach, I put stomach medicine in your suitcase, and also, drink milk to nourish your stomach, but you have to drink it after meals, I know you don't like the fishy smell of milk, but for the sake of your health, you'd better drink it reluctantly..."

     While speaking, Xiao Zhan unconsciously arranged Wang Yibo's tie.

     This is the first time he have heard him say so many words in one breath. Wang Yibo raised his chin slightly, only feeling that he has the potential to be a chatter.

     Also, before he knew it, he already knew himself so well...

     "Zhanzhan..."

     Wang Yibo's voice was a little low, and when Xiao Zhan looked up, Wang Yibo had quietly kissed him.

     This was the first time he took the initiative to kiss himself. Although he was a little surprised, his subconscious expectations quickly suppressed it.

     "Take care of yourself and call me if anything happens."

     After saying this, Wang Yibo had already carried his suitcase to go out, leaving behind Xiao Zhan, who was short of breath and has a fast heartbeat.

     Zhuo Cheng, who feels as sweet as him, hums a song in his ear when he is not in class, and he will fly out like a broken arrow as soon as the school is over.

     Colleagues in the office all know his grand goals, so they all hold an tolerant attitude towards Zhuo Cheng's behavior.

     Xiao Zhan's school has a high reputation in the society. The school has a long history and strong teachers. Therefore, with Xiao Zhan's qualifications and age, and the school leaders feel that he is very friendly, he has always been able to teach first-year freshmen.

     The school implements bilingual education, and there are 21 students in a class. Although they are still only children, their personalities are already very distinct, lively, quiet, and have strong self-care ability, or they are spoiled by their families. Yes, every time see them, Xiao Zhan becomes very happy unconsciously.

     He was lying on his desk preparing for lessons that day when he heard a colleague calling him, saying that there were parents of students looking for him outside.

     It was nine o'clock in the morning, and there were only a few people left in the huge office.

    Xiao Zhan walked out of the door in response, but he didn't take a few steps. When he saw the person standing by the door clearly, he couldn't help but be stunned for a moment.

     That was Li Liangyu, who he had only seen on the album cover before, but soon, Xiao Zhan saw a thin circle of black mist on him..

********
Why do you think he have black mist around him?