Season 1, Episode 1: An Eventful Encounter

A young girl was seen, in the shop of her parents. Where she, tends the cashier and waitress position. The young girl was carefree, blissful, and enjoyed every moment of her life, and casually smiles. But, behind that captivating smile, is scars.

Her life, as a "stowaway" is not the happiest. She's been discriminated as she held no known titles. And how she's an illegitimate child of the Iris Family and she shouldn't belong. She pay no heed to it, and toughen it out. Though, she will break into tears when she's alone.

Nevertheless, her new life as a high school student starts tomorrow, The store she tended was peaceful, Occasionally, there are people who are kind to her, especially regulars of the store who seemed to enjoy the food served in the store. Ah, right. Her parents, own a dessert shops.

Oh right, her parents are quite wealthy, actually, one of the wealthiest families in the city of Penacony. They own and serve several services to the visitors and soon-to-be residents of Penacony.

An Insurance Counselor, in which, the girls Father is in charge of.
Mechanical and Robotics Industry,
And so many more, including, the food industry where our girl, Firefly, works at.

It is not an easy task, but she gets the job done. Quite taxing? Yes, but she enjoyed it, Her parents love her like she's their actual child. And she, recupperates the feelings.

Even if, she was mocked by other childrens of her age, she felt joy, knowing customers of the dessert shop, or even, a café to be precise, was fondly enjoyed by the residents of Penacony. Most which became regulars by time.

Tick.
Tock.
The clock chimed out a faint tick and tock. Signaling the time moving on like the river's flow. So many customers loved the service and the food served in the Iris Patisseries's & Café. The sweet aroma of baked delicacies, and the fresh bitter smell of the coffee beans grinding. It was enjoyable and very fulfilling.

Served with the best coffee sold in the city of Harmony, and a sweet girl with a smile so bright she could enlighten the world. It is the perfect bliss for any customer.

"Firefly, Dear. You can take a rest you know." A mature voice of a woman spoken out.

"Ah, no need, Mother. I actually really enjoy serving people their desserts and drinks. It just brings me joy that everyone enjoys our bakery and brewery!"

Tears of proud and joy poured out like waterfall from the mature and elegant woman. Proud of the young girl she raised. She was the pinacle of her pride.

"M-Mom?!"

The Mother wipes the tears of her eyes. "Im just, so proud to have you as my daughter." She weeps. "You're just so sweet and cute and very considerate you know that.."

"M-Mom...Im also proud to call you my Mother, i've enjoyed my life in your custody. So, i should at least repay a little with helping you taking care of the café right?" Firefly exclaimed. Making her mother even prouder than before.

"Oh my sweet girl." She hugs her daughter, and the daughter wraps her arms around her mother.

"Erhm..We still have customers you two." A deep, stern voice said.

"Aw come on! Let us have a Mother-Daughter moment here!" Firefly's mother pouted.

"Ahahah...You can always do it later, Hun. We still have a few minutes until closing. Lets focus up, and finish our shift, then we'll have family time!"

"Fine." Her mother pouts even more.

The next few minutes went like a flash, and the store closed in a happy note. They cleaned up the place, tidy the dishes, and went up to their rooms.