I Like Trains (lol asdf reference!!)

Kylie POV

We reached the train tracks bridge and we stopped. "Hey so um random question...when's the next train due?" I asked glancing around at them. "I think we should go to the 136 bridge." Chris suggested. "What are you crazy? That's five miles down the river! We walk five miles down the river we gotta walk five back! I could take til dark. If we go across here we can be there in ten minutes." Teddy protested.

"Yeah but if the train comes where will we go?" Vern asked. "You jump!" I smiled already walking on the very edge of the tracks. "Its like a hundred feet." Chris said. "Which would you rather do? Slowly get crushed by a train or die instantaneously by falling on the rocks?" I asked. Once again, they all stared.

"Look, you guys can go around if you want to. I'm crossing here, and while you guys are dragging your candy asses across the state I'll be on the other side relaxing with my thoughts." Teddy sighed. "Do you use you left or your right hand for that?" Gordie joked. "Oh yes do tell." Teddy just rolled his eyes. "You. Wifunny!

And with that we started walking down the track. Teddy of course tried to challenged my awesomeness by walking on the edge with me and almost fell off. But I helped him by grabbing his arming and pulling him back. Of course he came back and our faces were inches apart. "Be more careful." Was all I said before I walked down the track.

Vern and Gordie were pretty far behind us. Probably because Vern was crawling and Gordie got stuck behind him. I walked backwards as Gordie felt the tracks and screamed. "TRAAAAIIIIIN!!" I laughed a little before starting to run. I ducked off onto the side with Teddy and Chris in no time. Vern and Gordie however were right in front of the train.

"RUN!" I screamed laughing. What? It was funny! Gordie saved them both by shoving them over the side and onto the dirt. "How's the weather down there?" I called. "Haha you're so funny."