EPISODE 8 - THE ANSWERS AND THE BLACKS

Harry slowly opened his eyes as he heard a knock on the glass. He stole a glance at Y/N. He watched her sleep peacefully. His eyes slowly turned towards the window and he saw an owl.

'They look alike with Hedwig..'
His eyes blurs as his owl's memories fill his mind. He buries his head in Y/N's chest, silently crying. He hears her humming a lullaby as she caresses his hair. Just a while later, his eyes dry and he looks at his mom who looks back at him with concerned looks in her eyes.

"Are you alright Harry?"

He nods silently.

"Just.. A memory."

She nods and kisses his forehead. After they cuddle a little longer, she stands up and gets her bird from the window.

"Hey there O/N. What did you bring to me let's see."
A/N: O/N is Owl Name.

"Owls do that?"

"What?"

"Deliver to the Rawenclaw dorms. I mean, it's sort of high and I don't really recall having my owl deliver to my room."

"Oh well, I just taught him this way. I don't like when everyone looks at me when I get a howler or a mail in the Great Hall."

Harry looked at her puzzled.

"You got a-howler?!"

"Yes, if I must remind you, my family hate me. They used to send me then twice a week. They stopped when my youngest older brother said that I was embarrassing him. Because apparently they need to insult me in silence because he can't eat his food in peace."

'Woaw.'
Harry thought.
'At least that's not me..'

Y/N went in the bathroom, coming out in her daily clothes.

"So, since I somehow found you a T-shirt and pants to fit in doesn't mean I have more of those. Which means we're off to the Gryffindor common room. Let's go."

She held Harry's hand, grabbing her bag full of the books she brought yesterday. They headed to the Gryffindor tower silently yet fastly. As they came, Harry said the password and fat lady let them in yawning.

"Well, they're not around are they.. Let me find Pott.. James."
She left him in his common room. She went towards the Gryffindor boy dormitories and knocked on the door that had the marauders names on it. She first knocked silently yet her knocks on the door became more and more aggressive.

"What!"
A Sirius with closed eyes opened the door. His hair was all messy and he didn't have a shirt on.

'Merlin.'
She thought.
'It's a freaking December!'

Sirius smirked as he saw her and he let himself fall on top of her. He wrapped his arms all around her and rested his head on her neck as he buried himself there.

"Who's it mate?"

They heard the certain blond's voice.

"Oh just my wife."

Sirius mumbled as he smirked through her skin.

"Excuse you! How come am I your wife!"

Sirius smirked but he didn't say anything, instead it seemed like he was asleep again.

"He's not much of a morning person yeah?"
She said as she struggled to pusg him away since his grip on her was really tight.

"D'you need any help there, love?"

"Oh well.. I guess I do?"

She smiled as Remus finally came to her, pulling Sirius. But, as they didn't except so, Sirius didn't let go of her so they both fell on Sirius' bed. She didn't really move at first but then she noticed he was really asleep and the boys weren't helping so she decided to try to struggle herself our of him.