My demon

This kdrama is my recent favourite or obsession. I've been addicted to this kdrama ever since it's first ep.

MY RATING: 10/10

Main characters:

Male lead: Jeong guwon played by song kang.

Female lead: Do do hee played by kim yoo jung.

Supporting characters:

Noh suk min played by kim tae hoon.

Madam ju played by kim hae sook.

Ju seok hoon played by Lee sang yi.

Jin ga young played by Jo Hye joo.

Y I liked this drama?

#The cast was so beautiful and all the male main characters were super handsome.

#Ml and Fl's chemistry in this drama was damn good.

# Even the behind the scenes of the drama is good.

#I loved background location. They r all well planned.

#And God the ost's...they were just wow. They were all sung by famous singers and the ost 1 was sung by new jeans. U should listen to me all. Especially 'our night is more beautiful than ur day- newjeans' and 'true' and 'with u -aespa's winter'.
Main plot:

A 200+ year old demon who's work is to send people to hell by making them sign a 'demon contract' during their hardest time in return of giving them what they want for 10years. Once the demon contract ends, he'll sell their soul to hell.

While enjoying his immortal life and doing his work, he meets do do hee, a workaholic ceo of a cake company. He meets her when she needs help as she was being followed by a murderer. He helps her without signing a deal.

While rescuing her, they both will fall into the sea and the demons powers will transfer to her. As he need his powers to do his works, he needs to be near do do hee, so they both will get into a contract marriage and seek a way to bring his powers back to him.

While seeking a way to bring his power together, their romance will slowly start with some wonderful and thrilling twists and turns.

A must watch kdrama. A latest blockbuster.

MY DEMON.

Genre: fantasy, romance.

Hope u'll like it...

What kdrama u need next?

Comment it down.

Follow me and like my works.