World's greatest striker? World's greatest comfort.

Start from the beginning

Kye had tried asking her, just why is it that she never intends to be the main character instead of the puppeteer.

And as the girl twirls a lock of her silky purple hair in her finger, she looks at the strand as she simply says, "Well... I made a promise to myself."

And after that, he still couldn't keep up with her thinking at all.

"Y/n are you seeing—...Y/n!?"

But for now, we'll leave that to later. When she don't dissappear off without Kye...

'This girl—goddammit!!!'  Kye internally screamed in frustration when he saw no traces of the purplenette anywhere, having the urge to rip his hair out of his scalp but held back due to him remembering that he's still in a stadium filled to the brim with people inside of it.

And right at that moment, a thought crossed Kye's mind.

'...Ditched me to go to her brother...? Ugh, whatever! I'll ask her to treat me for an ice cream hangout...'  Although he felt bitter at the thought of Y/n actually leaving, but the small smile on his lips tells another story.

After all, he's always the type to be happy when he can sense his friend's happiness.

Telepathic? maybe.

-

"Prepare yourselves, diamonds in the rough. We've reached the point of no return." Ego said monotonously, leaving the locker room, his head turned down as he waved at all of them, acting cool for the crowd of teenagers.

As he took the initial to leave the room, he suddenly felt a chill running down his spine when an unfamiliar light floral scent passed by him, purple flashing by his eyes as he paused.

Scratching his head, he looked back, only to see nothing but his the empty Blue Lock hallway and his own shadow that's behind him.

"...Did someone start doing paranormal activities around here?" He grumbles under his breath as he went back on his track, unknowingly passing by a presence that had a cheeky smile on her face as casually made her way towards the direction he's first from.

"Left, right?...Gut instincts then..." the girl murmurs softly, her platform shoes questionably making no sound, her footstep as light as feather as she easily sneaks away from the one person she wishes to.

"And...we've reached our destination." Y/n murmurs softly, her hair swaying as she walks toward the locker room with curious eyes, only to let out a yelp when she felt two arms under her arms as the said hands raises her up to the sky.

"...You're not real." A monotone voice spoke with a pout, his white hair messy just like how the purplenette had remembered as she looks down at Nagi from her point of view. "I am, and I'm glad I did since I can spite you." the girl said while sticking her tongue out, the other guys at the locker room looking at the scene with either wide eyes or confusion, while Anri looked at the newcomer with clear astonishment.

'There was no footstep...so why—ah! Mikage's younger sister!?'  Anri thought, her eyes widen as she looks at the only other purple hair inside the room, noticing how he rushed toward the two as he snatched his own sister away from his 'best friend', albeit this time Y/n now felt two hands on her waist as she got twirled around swiftly.