Chapter 1.

Dylan POV.

My name's Dylan I'm someone that use to be happy I had parents but then something happened.

An army of 15ft tall angels flew down attacking our buildings and abducting everyone.

The earth was now named the underground the Angels aren't the good celestial beings we were taught their cruel and evil.

I'm standing with other humans a couple demons as well we're taken to a high castle and we stand in front of the throne.

A 15ft tall male wearing a sleeveless robe with two angel girls clinging to him.

??“ Welcome my new pets today I shall pick few of you to join my harem those who aren't picked will remain in the underground and serve.

He spreads his wings and walks towards us towering us he walks around us were all nervous til he stops in front of me.

??“ Your awfully short for a boy.

He picks me up like a child and I look away as he leans close to my face.

??“ What's your name?

Dylan“ D-Dylan sir.

??“ Hmmm I've never had someone so tiny in my harem not to mention you'd be my first male *smiles* I'm King Minos but please call me Master my new beloved.

He sets me down gently and I'm sent to the harem room where I see multiple women angels and humans, the female angels are 12ft tall wearing revealing clothes the human girls are also wearing revealing clothes.

I notice some are collared with a small chain attached to it.

A woman in her early 40's looks my way and she frowns.

Angela“ Oh hello we never seen a boy here before.

The angel girls flirt with me and I kinda blush at them til they cower away I look up seeing King Minos.

Minos“ My little one is not to be touched he's pure.

He pets my hair and I tense up until I notice he hands me a loose silk robe similar to what he wears but smaller.

King Minos grips my face and I see his eyes their a dark emerald that barely shows any human emotion.

I'm gonna die aren't I?