-

Nathan was sitting on her bed waiting for her to come up. Allie walks into her room and comes closer to him. "Ada just left."

Placing herself on his lap, she wraps her arms around his neck and brings her lips to his. His hands come up to her waist and slips under her shirt.

Allie pulls back from him to take her shirt off while Nathan's lips trailed all over her neck down to her collarbones. He flips them over so that she was laying flat on her back.

He brings his hands up to her face and studies her. "I love you." He says to her while looking into her eyes. "I love you too." She replies and kisses him.

His hands go to her breast and squeeze them over her bra, causing her to let out a gasp. This allowed Nate to slip his tongue into her mouth.

Her hands moved to his shirt, pulling it up in hopes that he would take the hint and slip it off. Nathan pulls away and slips his shirt off, coming back and diving deep into her neck to leave bruises.

-

Allie laid in bed with Nathan, a smile on her face. She had just woken up from her nap after their activities and looked at him. She smiles thinking about what just happened and leans over to kiss him. The action caused him to wake up and look over at her.

"Hey gorgeous." He says and squeezes her naked figure closer. She lets out a giggle and smiles. "Hi. Good nap?" She asks. He chuckles and kisses her head. "The best."

Her phone started ringing and they both looked over at the night stand. Nathan grabs it and answers. "Hello?" "Allie have you- Nathan?" Karen's voice says.

Nathan and Allie look at each other and laugh before she takes her phone from him. "Hey Karen, what's up?" Allie asks and sits up on her bed.

Her blanket that was wrapped around her figure slipped off her shoulder allowing Nate to press kisses into her skin. He looks at the marks left on her neck and smiles before placing kisses on them. "Yeah, I'll look for him." He heard her say and hung up the phone.

She chuckles and pushes his head away. "Did you not get enough?" She jokes towards him. "Never, I'll never get enough." He says and kisses her neck again.

"That was Karen, Lucas is missing and she can't get a hold of him." Allie says getting up. She walked over to her closet and grabbed random pieces of clothes, not noticing the marks on her neck yet.

She puts her clothes on and looks back at Nathan. He could see the bruises caused by him very clearly in the v-neck she wore. "I wouldn't wear that if I was you." Nathan says to her.

"What do you mean?" She asks him. Nathan nudges his head to the mirror and Allie walks over to it. "Nathan!" She yells out. He chuckles and walks up to her, hugging her from behind while he stares at his artwork in the mirror.

"Sorry, got too carried away." He says and kisses her cheek. She scoffs and pushes him away. "It's like 1000 degrees outside. What am I supposed to wear?" She asks him.

He laughs and grabs his varsity jacket, placing it on her shoulders and buttoning it up. "There, all covered." He says and laughs.

She rolls her eyes and throws his shirt at him. "Come on, we have to find Lucas." She says and grabs her hairbrush. He just stares at her and chuckles before getting dressed himself.

-

The next day Allie walked into Karen's Cafe to ask about Lucas. She saw Karen and Deb talking to each other when she approached them. Deb looks at her and sighs. "How's Lucas?" Allie asks Karen. "I think he's going to be fine." She answers back.

Awkwardly, Allie stood there and looked at them. She remembered the marks Nathan had left on her and brought his jacket up to her chin, hoping they were covered.

"Um, where's Nathan?" Deb asks her and she exhales a deep breath. She looks around the room before looking at her. "Umm, I think he should be at your house by now." She answers and Deb nods before she leaves.

She looks at Karen who was giving her a look. "What?" She asks, feigning innocence. Karen smirks at her and nudges at her neck. "You wanna tell me why Nathan answered your cell last night?" Karen jokes and laughs.

Allie's eyes widened, "Oh my god Karen. It wasn't anything." She tries to defend herself. Karen scoffs. "Sure. Why are you covering your neck then?" Allie throws a rag at her jokingly and puts her apron on.

"I'm just kidding around with you Allie." Karen says and laughs. "I would invest in some concealer though." Karen says and walks away while Allie zips up Nathan's jacket.

-

Nathan walks into the cafe and looks for Allie. "She's in the back, I'll go grab her." Karen says and walks off. When Allie walked up to him, he seemed upset. She places her hand on his shoulder. "Hey, what's wrong?" She asks him. He sighs and grabs her hand.

"My mom had an affair." He explains to her. She lets out a sigh and looks at her boyfriend. "I don't ever remember feeling like this, Allie. I mean, yeah, with my dad but..." He sighs again.

Allie squeezes his hand to let him continue. "She abandoned me." He explains to her. "I'm sorry." Allie says and plays with his fingers. "I can't go back there and I can't live with my dad either. I'm screwed." He admitted to his girlfriend.

She sighs and lets go of his hand to wrap her arms around his neck. "Maybe not. You could get emancipated. You would live on your own and basically be an adult but you would be free of them." She informs him.

He just nods his head and wraps his arms around her. "You'll get through this. I'm here for you." She offers to him and he smiles before placing a quick kiss onto her lips.

"You know, my jacket does nothing to cover up those marks on your neck." Nathan jokes which causes Allie to slap his shoulder. "Shut up, it's all your fault anyway." She fires back causing him to laugh and squeeze her arms around her.