After having him, his love became her sword and shield.

    Her tears can flow freely.

    "Okay."

    Yan Chi pulled the little crying bag out of his arms, "You made me feel bad on purpose."

    He raised his hand to wipe away the tears from her face, and grabbed her left wrist.

    "See if you like the ring. If not, let's change it."

    Ni Chang wiped her moist eyelashes before looking down at her engagement ring.

    Her fingers are slender, and the diamond ring with a high carat count is even more huge and conspicuous.

    The brilliant drop-shaped main diamond, together with the auxiliary stones inlaid on the ring setting and ring, form a dazzling little crown.

    Gorgeous, delicate, and girly.

    Ni Chang's eyes widened with a smile: "I like it!"

    She leaned on the man's arms and raised her left hand to continue admiring: "It's so unique~"

    Yan Chi's lips curled up: "I was thinking that I must choose a crown-shaped one. "

    Ni Chang said softly: "Why?"

    Yan Chi focused on her eyes and blinked slowly.

    "Because the knight's proposal ceremony is to crown his princess."

    Ni Chang wiped the crown ring with her other hand and put her arms around the man's waist.

    "This is the best birthday gift I have ever received."

    Yan Chi chuckled and thought of something again.

    He tore open his clothes and took out another small box from the inner pocket.

    It is much larger than the ring box and has the same black velvet surface.

    Ni Chang asked with eyes.

    The man opened the jewelry box and found a bracelet inside.

    The rose gold bracelet has very interesting decorations: one is a small flower with gradient diamonds, which looks very much like the begonia flowers outside her window that are about to bloom; another is a double "z" letter stacked together ——The abbreviation of Zai Zai.

    There are two more interesting ones: a small hollow crown, the shape is very similar to her diamond ring; the other one has never been seen by Ni Chang.

   It looks a bit like a medieval knight's mask and a man's motorcycle helmet.

   There are also two swords on the small helmet, forming a cross.

    Helmet and crown.

    Knight and Princess.

    Ni Chang smiled again: "Is this custom-made?"

    Yan Chi said "hmm" and raised his eyebrows: "I don't think about it. If you don't agree and the ring can't be given away, you have to give something else."

    "Brother, okay?"

   He hugged her into his arms and kissed her on the forehead. "If you don't want to be my wife, I will give you a gift."

    Ni Chang smiled: "You are quite thoughtful. If I promise you, you will give me a gift Ring; if I don't agree, give me a bracelet..."

    Yan Chi tutted: "You look down on your man too much."