Episode 6: The Forest King

Start from the beginning

Then a pidgeotto came flying down and snatched the weedle from the ground. his voice echoed through the sky while being taken why by the flying bird as they all stared up at them without noticing the sudden change of colors their friend is going through.

Y/N: Well that was suspicious (He stated, starring up at the bird taking the weedle away, seeming odd as to why it decided to attack them out of nowhere)

Squirtle: Why you say that?

Y/N: Well a weedle just came out of nowhere and decided to attack Charmander and left without any reason, you don't just do that...

Squirtle: Well unless your charmander (He pointed towards him, seeing the anger on his face that one same Pokémon stole his kill)

Charmander: Err! that bird keeps stealing my kills!

Squirtle: Ah oh, Charmander look! (Squirtle pointed at Bulbasaur, seeing him completely turned purple and moving in a slowly drowsy way) 

Bulbasaur: Wow, when did you guys decide to vlog in the rainbow men (He asked in a drunken like state)

Squirtle: He's been poisoned and it looks bad.

Charmander: Nah it's fine, he'll walk it off (Charmander shrugged it off, not too bothered by Bulbasaur's state)

Bulbasaur: Charlie's right...I'm, I...I'm- BLAAAAAH! (He turned to them, one step was enough to make him vomit all over the ground when he tried to speak)

Squirtle: No, no, no. He can't move from that spot, every step he takes will just make it worst.

Charmander: What!? well he's no good to us if he can't move!

Y/N: Charmander! what happened to being friends!? 

Charmander: I'm all about being a team, but not when somebody isn't doing their part.

Squirtle: We have to find him an antidote.

Bulbasaur: No guys really! I'm fine, I can- BLAAAAAH! (Vomiting again just by one step, he remained still, not wanting to move anymore as he sat on the ground to ease himself before charmander got an idea)

Charmander: I got it! We'll raid a Pokémon center, those places got plenty of medicine! 

Squirtle: There you go again with the brute force! you can't just take whatever you want, you know?

Charmander: I probably can.

Y/N: He completely forget everything we talked about before...(He whispered to himself at seeing Charmander act like his usual self) well at least we aren't each other's Pokémon anymore...

Squirtle: There has to be a solution that doesn't involve robbery!

Charmander: Well I'm open to better suggestions (And saying so, hope had came to help the team when a pidgeotto, the same one that snatched the weedle came down, landing on bulbasaur)

Pidgeotto: Excuse me, I uh can't help overhearing (The large bird pokemon got their attention, sitting on Bulbasaur while he held the dead weedle in his claw) If your looking for an antidote, I know a guy that has some poison curing berries.

Squirtle: Oh wow, really?

Pidgeotto: Yep, he calls himself the forest king. Lives in a giant yellow tree, just head that way towards celadon, you can't miss it.

Y/N: Forest king? why does made up? (He asked while he stroked his chin with his claw, starring up the bird Pokémon in suspicion)

Pidgeotto: Hey scorpion guy, I don't ask the questions, I just tell others what I saw.