-

Allie and Nathan were at his house still working on her free throw. "Come on, just focus and shoot the ball." Nathan offers and hands her the ball again. Allie sighs and shoots the ball, this time making it into the hoop.

She let out a squeal, "Did you see that?" She yells and jumps on her boyfriend, wrapping her legs around his waist to hug him. Nathan chuckles and wraps his arms around her waist. "Yeah, my girl's better than Tim now." He jokes and kisses her.

She giggles into the kiss before kissing him back. They got lost in the moment before hearing a clearing throat.

The couple turns to the sound and sees Dan. Immediately, Allie jumps off of Nathan and awkwardly stands next to him.

"Hey dad, I was just giving Allie some pointers." He walks and grabs the basketball. Dan scoffs and chuckles.

"You sure? Didn't seem like it to me." Allie sighs and looks at Nathan, "I should get going." Nathan grabs her hand and shakes his head. "No, it's okay."

Dan interrupts his son. "So Nathan, I thought we'd grill up some steaks at the beach house for dinner. Just the two of us." He offers while smiling at his son. Nathan gives his dad a smile, "That sounds great dad, but uh, Allie and I already have plans."

Dan furrows his eyebrows, "Okay." He replies and looks at his son's girlfriend. Feeling awkward, she hides behind Nathan.

"Some other time huh?" Nathan says and turns back to Allie. Dan walks away from the couple and back towards his car.

"I'm sorry, you should go with your dad tonight if you want to." Allie says to him. Nathan scoffs and wraps an arm around her. "I don't want to go with my dad, I want to be with you."

She smiles at him and kisses his cheek. "Now, make that basket again." Nathan says to her and hands her the ball again.

-

Allie walks up to her boyfriend sitting in the library and plants a kiss on his cheek. Nathan looks up at her and smiles. "So, what are we doing in the library?" She asks while wrapping her arms around his shoulders.

"I found something and we need to do some research on Whitey." Nathan explains, grabbing one of her hands and looking up at her.

"Whitey?" He nods at his girlfriend and she lets go of him to sit on the chair next to him. She logged into the computer and started her own research.

"This site's got his whole record before Tree Hill.' She says and looks at her boyfriend. He moves closer to her and looks at her screen. "Oh, that's perfect." He states and starts scrolling down the website.

She gave him a nod before getting up, allowing her boyfriend to take over. "I'm going to grab some water, you want anything?" She asks him and grabs her wallet out of her bag.

"No, I'm good, thanks." He says and looks back at the computer. She nods her head and walks towards the exit of the library.

Before she could leave the library she spotted Lucas and Peyton looking at books. She was going to approach them when she saw them lean in and kiss. Allie stared with wide eyes before a frown settled on her face.

With a scoff, she left and went back to her boyfriend. "You'll never believe what I just saw." She complains and sits on his lap.

He looks at her with a confused face before wrapping an arm around her. "What's wrong?" He asks her. Allie sighs and looks at him. "I just saw Lucas and Peyton kissing, but he's with Brooke."

She explains to him which causes him to look even more confused. "What?" He asks her softly. "Yeah." She offers him an awkward smile before looking at the computer screen.