Grand perception of the heart

(Prologue)

(Back story)
Mystique Robertson.. An average looking girl with her height of 5'5, almond shaped hazel green eyes, and her silky brunette hair that flowed down her back like a small ancient tapestry, had seemed to fit in with the social norms and trends. But with only one main issue... For the last few years she had been experiencing weird dreams slowly progressing into horrifying sleep paralysis at night, about someone constantly longingly calling for her name, sounding like her dearest friend Darius, who had sadly passed away of bone disease earlier on in her childhood, now moving onto a new life and post romantic relationship with her classmate Anthony... The main popular and social butterfly that made all girls fall on their knees by one simple glance and smile done by him.... As the months went on, her sleep was starting to get poorer... Slowly affecting her social life and her own wellbeing, hellbent to find out what is wrong with her, she ended up in a tough situation after taking too much sleep medication making her go into a deep sleep state, Without even realising she still thinks she is in reality, but oh boy... She would soon be proved dead wrong...

*"Will she survive this nightmare-?"*