Onceler Lemon #1 (My first lemon xD)

Greedler x Oncie

one day as oncie woke up he saw himself in the mirror infront of his bed. he wiped his eyes and sighed. he always looked terrible in the morning. as he moved to get up out of bed, he noticed something startling...
his "reflection" didn't move.
as he spun around and stared at the reflection, he saw that it was him, but not him.

the other onceler got up and grabbed oncie. he was dressed in a hot green suit. he was biting his bottom lip and he was constantly throwing winks at oncie.

"Hey, wanna have some fun?"

"I..."

"Too late."

he grabbed his shoulders and threw him back on the bed. the other onceler looked down at oncies pants.

"I don't need no consent, seems like your body already is ready. it's rock hard!"

"i'm sorry... i cant control him.." oncie said, referring to his Joystick 🕹️ .

oncie rubbed the back of his neck, flashing a shy smirk.

"Well... come get me bad boy"

oncie spread his legs and submitted his body to the strong hands of the other onceler.

"Ha, don't have to tell me twice.
By the way, you can call me Greedler. "

*zip*

the noise of oncies pants getting undone is loud and very arousing for both the tall men.
Greedler rubbed the bulging Joystick 🕹️ and smirked. He felt the sweat and the pulsing Joystick 🕹️ right under his fingertips.

"Seems like someone's a little excited..."

Oncie giggled, his body tensing up as Greedler slowly started rubbing, slowly getting faster.

"Mgghrgh ~ .. please... more ~ .."

Greedler walked two fingers up and under oncie's panties, biting his bottom lip and feeling himself get excited too.

Oncie started to feel weak in the knees from how good such a simple touch felt.

As all of this was happening, a little orange creature was watching through the window. He was confused, but also was oddly enjoying this interesting scene. He was feeling a tingling deep between his legs, something he never experienced before.
Pipsqueak was watching the Lorax, cocking his head, wondering what the Lorax was watching.

Back in the small home of the Onceler, the small moans only became louder.
Instead of just rubbing with fingertips, the whole strong, manly hand of the Greed ler was wrapped around Oncies Joystick 🕹️ pumping it.
The room was getting steamy...

The bed sheets were getting ruffled, Oncies hands desperately looking for something so hold on to while all of this pleasure was surging through his small delicate twinky body.

"Oh yeah, you like that? Hm? Little boy? You like when i rub your Joystick 🕹️ like that?"

The Greed ler teased softly.

"Nrghh ~ .. Y-Yes, Dadd- I mean! Greed ler.."

Oncie covered his mouth in embarrassment. That just slipped out!

"Heh... you can call me that, my little cumler. "

Oncie giggled once again, curling his toes with excitement.

Back outside the window, things were getting messy.
Lorax was collapsed on the grass, roughly rubbing his orange hairy Joystick 🕹️
Pipsqueak was very confused!
"Huh?"
The little bear pondered.
The little animal, being an influenceable little animal, decided to copy the Lorax's movements.
He did the same rubbing motion on his Joystick 🕹️ too.

In the house, the Greed ler had removed his own pants now. He was so hard his Joystick 🕹️ was nearly slippin out of its cubby hole.

Cum was building up between his hand and Oncie's Joystick 🕹️ as he pumped it, creating a foamy substance that dripped down Greed let's hand.

Oncie stopped him suddenly, and got up on his knees and hands. He lifted a hand up to slowly rub Greed let's covered Joystick 🕹️

"Your turn, big boy."

He teased

He ferociously pulled down Greenler's underwear. It had money in it. A bunch of quarters and dimes spilled on the bed and floor.

"Oh- Ahh... that.. Sorry. I use that for pleasure reasons."

The Greedler chuckled.

"Oh.."

Oncie shrugged, smiling.
As he dropped the underwear, he almost recoiled back with disgust.
It smelled horrible.

"Uh.. I'm sorry but, do you, clean down there..?"

The Greed ler looked to the side uncomfortably, smiling.

"Once a month.. or two months. I'm too rich to care."

His Joystick 🕹️ was dripping with smegma and dried cum.
"Whatever, it's big so I don't care."
Oncie said confidently.
He grabbed the Greed let's thighs and started chowing down on the long erect Joystick 🕹️
The dried cum was flaking off and showering the floor with cum snow.

The Greed ler moaned the loudest ever, throwing his head back and pulling Oncies hair/head back and forth on his Joystick 🕹️
It felt like he was putting his Joystick 🕹️ inside of a large, warm, tight, dead whale that had been marinating on the hot beach for a month.

"Oh my truffula trees! That feels so fricking good!"

Oncie smiled, looking up and giving Agreed ler some slight yellow teeth.

"Arghhhh!!! Oh my Lorax!"

It was quick, but it was fine, because they both enjoyed it.
Green tinted cum and Joystick 🕹️ cheese lined the small mouth of the delicate twink below Greed lets waist. He gave a big toothy smile. His teeth was green and yellow.

"Did you like that, Daddy-ler?"

"Frickin yes."

He stammered our, some cum still pulsing out and dripping on the floor and coins.

——————-

Outside

——————-

Outside the house, a steam fest was going on.
Lorax was getting front shots and back shots from a barbaloot and a Swomee swan. He was also sometimes using a dead humming fish as a flashlight.
It had died from jerking it too hard while watching the oncest.
Lorax moaned, and looked over to his left at Pipsqueak, who was exhausted from so much fucking and sucking. He almost looked completely white from all the sticky cum!

To be continued...