"Ugh fine, just give me a moment." Allie says and goes upstairs to pack her cheer bag. She grabbed her uniform, poms poms, and eyeliner and stuffed them into her bag. She also changed into her black Juicy Couture Tracksuit and put her cheer shoes on.

Walking over to the mirror, she brushed her hair and tied half of her hair up. Allie quickly fixed up her makeup and glanced in the mirror one last time before walking back downstairs with her cheer bag. "Let's go." She calls out to Nathan.

Nathan quickly drove them to his house so he could pack up. "You should come inside, I might take awhile." Nathan says and grabs her bag from her hands to place in the back seat. She smiles slightly and unbuckles her seat belt.

The two of them walked to the front door, seeing Dan there as well. "Hey son. Allie. What a nice surprise." Allie awkwardly smiles. "Hi, Mr. Scott." She says as Nathan opens the front door. The three of them walk into the kitchen and see Deb with dinner made.

"Check it out, it's called dinner." Deb says, looking at Dan. He leans into Nathan and jokingly asks, "Who is that lady? Is that my wife?" Nathan just stares at his mom.

Allie felt uncomfortable, it seemed like a family bonding moment and she didn't want to interrupt. "Uh, I'll just go wait in the car Nate." She says to him and holds out her hand so he could give the keys to her. Nathan nods his head and grabs the keys from his pocket.

She takes the keys from him and smiles at his parents. "Have a nice night, Mr. and Mrs. Scott." She says before leaving. "Bye." They both say as she walks to the front door.

-

Allie, Brooke, and Peyton were in formation with the rest of the cheerleaders. "Hey, can I get a ride with you guys to Nathan's party?" Allie nods her head but Peyton speaks up, "I didn't think you were going. Figured you'd be hiding out in Lucas's back seat again." Allie blinks her eyes and looks between the two of them.

"Jealous?" Brooke asks her while smirking. "No." Peyton says back and looks away from her. "What? I could see it. You're both so broody. You could brood together." Brooke says and slightly laughs. Allie cuts in, "Okay come on guys, let's not start right now."

-

It was the last few seconds of the game and Tim passed to Lucas again, who made the winning shot. Allie cheers and walks towards Lucas. "Hey, good game." She says to him and hugs him.

"Thanks but I think Nathan might be a little pissed." She nods her head, "I think more than just a little." The both of them laugh, "Okay, I'll catch up with you later." She says and walks off.

Before she could get too far she saw Nathan with his parents. She saw the look that Dan gave him before walking away and she furrows her brows. Nathan played great in her opinion. Dan had no reason to be upset, she thought as she watched Nathan and Deb follow Dan.

"You know what, Dan is really starting to piss me off." She says to Peyton. "Yep, he pisses off everyone." She replies and wraps her arm around her shoulders. "Come on, we gotta get ready." Allie sighs and walks with Peyton.

-

The three girls were on their way to Dan's beach house for the party. Allie looked out the window before looking down at her outfit. A black leather mini skirt with a brown top and black boots. Peyton finally parked the car in a rough motion.

"Every time I ride with you I swear I'm never gonna do it again." Brooke says as the three girls get out of the car. "Oh suck it up B. Davis." Allie says jokingly and wraps her around the taller girl. "Keys?" Brooke asks Peyton.

"Tempt fate." She says as Tim approaches them. "Peyton, you gotta talk to him. Lucas had the better shot. You saw it, right?" He says desperately. "Tim, are you being pathetic?" Brooke chimes in, causing Tim to look away.