Rocky passed the test

Start from the beginning

Ekaksha shook her head, refusing to touch anything that belonged to the very club she was present in. Her friend shrugged, keeping the glass at the table in front and darting her eyes towards the stage in front to enjoy the show. The cunning smirk she held from the beginning of her plan never leaving her lips.

Ekaksha sighed, mentally noting to get back to her one day, before turning her head towards the stage. She didn't hate dances after all.

The lights of the hall suddenly turned off indicating the entry of the special dancer they called for today's show. The spot light hit a beautiful girl wearing a black outfit which contained, a sleeveless black blouse that ended right below her breasts, golden embroidery on it making the blouse look expensive.The outfit containing a long black skirt that sat just below her navel, beautifully showing her slim waist. A huge slit on the skirt starting from her upper thigh all the way to the end of the skirt that reached her ankles, revealed her long legs. Her soft curls put down with head jewellery completing the look. The outfit beautifully hugged all her curves, showing off her beautiful body.

Her body swinging elegantly with the rhythm of the loud music and her lips syncing perfectly with the lyrics. She was talented indeed, no two thoughts on that. The back dancers equally talented, matching their steps perfectly, wearing the same golden outfit, making the performance look elegant in it's own unique way.

The lights again dimmed and the back dancers surrounded the main girl, not missing a beat of the song, they again made a way for the main dancer who continued dancing with changed clothes. Now, wearing a beautiful golden two piece outfit, the skirt ending above her thighs. The non dancer team along with some audiences holding stick lamps and swinging it around, making the performance look more beautiful.

The lights again went out. This time when the spot light hit the girl, she was wearing a red outfit BUT she wasn't alone. Rocky, with a cancer stick between his lips was dancing with her, standing close, he matched her steps lazily.

Ekaksha with utter shock and confusion in her face looked at Reena who was still smirking, looking at the performance in front of her. Sighing, she stood up and was about to leave, but was yanked back on the couch.

"Stay here" Reena said, holding her hand, "And enjoy the show", she gestured towards the stage where Rocky was shamelessly dancing, staying close with the dancer, his eyes never leaving Ekaksha. She scoffed, snatching her hands away and folding them beneath her chest, glaring at the man in front of her who just smirked raising his eyebrows and asking for a matchstick to light up his cancer stick.

Ekaksha rolled her eyes, a strange tightness in her heart that made her want to scream and kill someone for the first time in her twenty eight years of life.

The song abruptly ended because of a bunch of guys directly pointing thier guns towards Rocky. Ekaksha's eyes widened in fear and she looked at Reena who blinked her eyes reassuring her, the smirk still plastered on her lips.

"This?" Kamal spat, and walked towards Rocky who walked a few feet away and stood there lazily, looking at Kamal to continue his speech, "You're afraid of this? And even got yourself beaten by him?" He sighed, " Before knowing about the weather and vidhaan sabha of Banglore, you should have researched about how dangerous I was" He smirked.

"You did a huge mistake" Kamal slurred, holding up his gun and pointing it at Rocky.

"Don't waste the bullet", Reena said pushing the gun down, "He is not worth it" She spat, glaring at Rocky who just stood there without a care of the world.