She knew that without music, all of her puzzle pieces would be askew and she wouldn't be able to put herself together. She would lose pieces while trying to, and damage the others.

Making music excited her so much that throughout the two years she 'disapeared of the face of the earth', she had made at least one song a day.

In reality it was probably what really healed her, while being alone and rediscovering herself after being pretty much brought up in fame was one of them, it helped her way more than any other method could.

And that's what brought Vittoria Ludovico to this very desicion. She was going to release an album.

She missed her fans so much, probably one of the things she missed the most from being alone. Her fans that loved her music as much as she loved making it.

Vittoria would do anything to make her fans happy, especially after disappearing for 2 years.

The only thing that could explain how she felt, was that thousands of mini fireworks were going off in her stomach, making her quite literally bounce up and down in her composer, producer and best friends studio.

The only people Vittoria has kept in contact with was her family and weirdly enough her producer, he and Vittoria made so many memories since her debut album 'yours truly' that she couldn't imagine making an album with anyone other than him.

" Everything is set up to drop, are you ready?" The abrupt sound of her best friends raspy voice pulled her out of her daze she had while staring up at the ceiling laying on her back.

Immediately jumping up Vittoria nodded her head before pulling out her phone, looking at her apps and pressing on the app she hadn't in two years.

She set up her post and looked up at her best friend; Carlos, who was already looking at her.

Nodding both their heads at the same time and both briefly chucking at the action, before they posted the new album and the Instagram post.

Vittoria turned off her phone and put it face down, smiling at the person who helped her heal through her passion; music.

·★·°♪°·★·

*New Instagram post from: vittorialudovico*

·★·°♪°·★·

*°