******

Chapter 17

◎Unhappiness between husband and wife◎

Cai Tao will come to Liu Susu because she met a man before, Li Yugui.

Cai Tao is from the art troupe, but the art troupe is also divided into levels. Cai Tao has average appearance and average ability. After so many years, she only got a spot in the choir. That's why Aunt Cai is so anxious to find someone for her. home, otherwise I will have to go back to my hometown when I get older.

But Cai Tao has a high vision. Even if her conditions are not good, she still wants to find a good one. It seems that only Han Lie is worthy of her, but she doesn't want to be a stepmother, so let Aunt Cai think The solution was to ask Han Lie to send the two children back and go perform with the troupe first.

Cai Tao felt that her method was very reliable. After all, she had seen those two children before, one was gloomy, and the other was a yellow-haired girl. Whoever liked it didn't like it. I heard that she had been away for so long that she didn't even want to call Han Lie "Dad". Han Lie is a grown man, but he is not a Bodhisattva. It is strange that he likes him.

Moreover, she is in the art troupe, her brother is also the deputy leader, and her mother works in the cafeteria, so Han Lie will definitely be willing to be with her.

The place where Cai Tao went to perform this time was also a military zone in the north. As soon as she went there, she called Aunt Cai and told her that she would tell her if there was good news.

After waiting for a while, I was waiting for a call, but it was not good news, but a message from Aunt Cai: "Han Lie took leave to go back to his hometown, and said he wanted to go back to get married!"

Cai Tao suddenly felt like he was struck by lightning, and couldn't believe it at all. She felt that Aunt Cai was lying to him about this matter. Han Lie had not gotten married for so long, and she had never heard that he had a lover. How could he suddenly go back and get married?

"Impossible mother, he might have gone back to visit relatives. Those people are talking nonsense. It's impossible to get married!" Cai Tao said firmly.

She refused to believe it, and Aunt Cai herself thought it was impossible, so she said she would have a look.

But after waiting for a few days, the phone call came again. This time, as soon as the call was connected, without waiting for Cai Tao to ask, Aunt Cai said that Han Lie was really married, and even brought the woman over.

"... He has a foxy face and two sons with him. He is very mean. As soon as he came back, he wanted me to return the vegetable garden. Who is he? I am still the elder. I don't care at all. Know the etiquette!"

Aunt Cai was thinking about the vegetable garden that was taken back, and while on the phone, she scolded Liu Susu.

Cai Tao had no intention of comforting her. She didn't care about the vegetable garden at all. She only thought about Han Lie getting married: "Why did he get married? Why did Han Lie get married all of a sudden!" "

Oh, you're scared to death. " I'm killing you, you damn girl, what are you yelling at!" Aunt Cai was startled and wanted to scold her, but Cai Tao was no longer in the mood to listen, so she hung up the phone and walked out in despair.

At this moment, a figure stopped her: "Are you from the art troupe?"

Cai Tao was already in a bad mood, and she didn't know the person in front of her, so she immediately wanted her to go away, but the other person's next words were: "I I heard you say Han Lie's name. Why, are you from the Southwest Military Region?"

Cai Tao's face changed: "Do you know Han Lie?"

"Yes?" The other party raised an eyebrow, "Of course I do. Not only do I know him, I You still know his lover, Liu Susu, right?"

Cai Tao was dumbfounded at once. He had just learned Liu Susu's name from Aunt Cai, how could this person know it?

"How are you doing, are you interested in chatting?"

Cai Tao hurriedly followed. The more she looked at this man, the more confused she became. She didn't know who this man was and how he knew Han Lie so well.

If Han Lie were here, he would immediately recognize that this person was Li Yugui, who married him but suddenly broke up the marriage unconditionally.

Why Li Yugui appears here starts with her sudden regret of marriage.

When Second Aunt Han was about to propose marriage to Han Lie at the beginning, it was no exaggeration to say that everyone in the commune wanted to get involved in the marriage. Some people in the county even heard about it and wanted to come over and give it a try.

The reason is simple. There is no profession more popular and more reassuring than the military these days. What's more, Han Lie is still a deputy commander. He is young, never married, and the two children he brings are left behind by his comrades. , although it's not good to have children, it doesn't matter.

Later, Aunt Han felt that she wanted to find a rural daughter-in-law who was honest, could manage the family, and could follow her wholeheartedly to join the army. In addition, Li Yugui's mother ruthlessly gave many benefits to the matchmaker in order to get a good match, so that she Second Aunt Han fell in love with Li Yugui.

In fact, Li Yugui was very satisfied with this marriage. Although she hadn't seen Han Lie for a long time, she still remembered that when Han Lie came back to visit relatives a few years ago, he was dressed in neat military uniform, tall figure, and deep and straight facial features. , just a glance at it made her heart beat fast.

Li Yugui was overjoyed at the thought of marrying Han Lie, but she was so happy that she accidentally fell down and hit her head on the wardrobe. Then she fainted. When she woke up again, Li Yugui looked at his obviously different hands and realized that he had been reborn.

After clearing her memory, the first thing she did was to break off her engagement with Han Lie!

At that time, a banquet was still being held at Aunt Han's house. Li Yugui's parents were extremely happy when they thought that they had found a son-in-law who would be the leader of the regiment. They were even happier than Han Lie himself. But before the wedding wine was finished, they suddenly heard Li Yugui say He wants to break off the engagement and she will not get married.

Li's mother was dumbfounded: "What are you talking about, you damn girl? Are you stupid? You refused such a good marriage!"

Li Yugui wiped her face and said, "I'm not stupid."

On the contrary, she was sober as never before.

Yes, she used to think that this marriage was a good one. Han Lie had a high allowance and a high position, and he was good-looking. When she went to join the army with him, she didn't even have to take care of her parents-in-law. So what if they had two children, and they were not her biological children. She was not afraid at all. .

She married Han Lie with such expectations, thinking that from then on she would become the wife of the high-ranking regiment leader and live a good life. However, as soon as she joined the army, Han Lie went on a mission and left her two children behind. Gave it to her.

At first, Li Yugui thought the two children were nothing, but after only two days of getting along, she realized that the two children were nothing short of devils!

The girl named Zhaodi was better. She didn't talk to the men, but she was very quick with her hands and feet. She would do whatever she was asked to do. But the one named Nian Su looked like... to put it bluntly, he looked like a fool. He had a scar as big as a slap on his face, and he looked scarier than the ghost in the storybook.

Every time Li Yugui saw him, he would be frightened. Sometimes he would not even be allowed to eat at the table for fear of scaring himself.

In this case, Li Yugui certainly wouldn't like them. She felt that as long as she didn't starve the two of them and let them eat and drink, it would be good. Her top priority now was to have her own child with Han Lie.

But Han Lie went on missions every three days and never came home. How could she have a child? Before she could find a way to cultivate a good relationship with Han Lie, there was another problem at home - her brother hit someone, and the other party wanted to report to the police and arrest him.

Li's mother tried every means to find a good match for Li Yugui, not because she liked her very much, but because she wanted to have a regimental leader and son-in-law to support her in the future. As soon as this happened, didn't she immediately think of Li Yugui?

Although Han Lie went on a mission, Li Yugui knew where the family's money was kept. The other party demanded two hundred yuan before she was willing to let her brother go. She had no choice but to target the two children. On pension.

After the money was returned, Li Yugui was in panic all day long, fearing that Han Lie would come back and find out about the matter and would not let her go. She was racking her brains to figure out how to solve the problem. Someone came to Zhaodi's family and said that Zhaodi's grandma was seriously ill. I need a pension to go back and get medical treatment.

Not to mention that Li Yugui used up all the money, even if she didn't use it up, she would still be reluctant to take it out. A few people had a big quarrel, and the other party said that if they didn't pay, they would return Zhaodi to them!

Li Yugui was simply wishing that as soon as Zhao Di left and Han Lie asked about the pension, couldn't she tell them to take it away together?

Li Yugui was so happy that she immediately packed up Zhaodi's things. She ignored the little girl's cries that she did not want to go back and sent her away with those people.

She originally thought she had passed this level, but she didn't expect that when Han Lie came back and heard that Zhao Di was taken away by her family, his face changed drastically. He bought a train ticket overnight to find Zhao Di. He had just returned from a mission, and his arms were still injured. He had an accident on the way, and when he was brought back by the troops, he could no longer use one hand.

Han Lie was disabled.

I definitely can't stay in the army anymore and have no choice but to change jobs and go back.

Li Yugui originally wanted to live a good life by following him, but now that his position is not guaranteed, he also hates her because of Zhao Di, and there is a scary child at home. How can she survive, so she immediately said she wanted a divorce.

Han Lie agreed, but he would not give her a penny. Li Yugui was unwilling to give in. Before leaving, he tried to steal money again, but was discovered by the little kid with a scar on his face. Seeing that he stopped her, he refused to let her go. When she left, Li Yugui cruelly kicked her to the ground.

In the cold winter, a brazier was lit in the house. The child fell to the ground and fell into the brazier. The scars on his face were eroded by the flames. Even the child who never cried couldn't help crying.

Li Yugui was shocked. She didn't even think about putting out the fire first. She took the money and wanted to run away. However, she was subdued by Han Lie who rushed in and sent her to the police station.

Li Yugui cried for her father and mother and wanted to go out. She wanted to say that she didn't mean it, but no one believed her. Even her family members who had promised to be good to her seemed to have completely forgotten her as a person. How could she not Unexpectedly, she, who had been proud all her life, would end up in jail.

However, this was not the worst part. When she finally got out of jail when her deadline was up, she was suddenly told that she was involved in a human trafficker case. Li Yugui desperately denied that she had never done this, but the police But he took out a photo and asked her if she knew the little girl on it.

"Is this Zhao Di?" Li Yugui was dumbfounded. Was Zhao Di abducted? "But it has nothing to do with me. I didn't do anything. I don't know anything!"

She tried her best to say that she was wronged, but no one paid any attention to her. At this moment, she suddenly saw someone walking not far away. A figure appeared. It was a thin and tall man. She didn't recognize it at first, until the man turned slightly, revealing the extremely terrifying scars on his face...

"It's him, that person who wronged me!"

Li Yugui When she realized it, Han Lie's child came to seek revenge on her. The child named Nian Su came to seek revenge on her more than ten years later. If she had known, if she had known, she should have burned him to death!

Lying in the cold and wet cell, Li Yugui regretted endlessly. At this time, she suddenly had a dream. She dreamed that she was actually in a book. She was just a name that flashed across the book. The content of the book and It's okay with her, she's only there because she's the stepmother of two villains.

That's right, Zhao Di, who she thought was easy to bully, and Nian Su, who regretted not being burned to death, are both the big villains in that book!

Only then did Li Yugui realize why her life had been so miserable. Fortunately, God opened her eyes and gave her a jealous opportunity, so the first thing she did when she woke up was to break off the engagement with Han Lie!

She must stay as far away from these two villains as possible!

Everyone said she was stupid, but only Li Yugui knew that she would live a good life in the future.

The day after she divorced Han Lie, she went to the county town with all her expenses and found a man named Bao Feixiang. The first thing she said was: "Comrade Bao, I heard that you are looking for a wife. Look at me." How is it?"

Bao Feixiang was stunned, and so were the Bao family.

To say that the Bao family is actually not bad, Bao Feixiang is a battalion commander in the army, but he is still unmarried in his late thirties. Everyone knows the reason, because Bao Feixiang can't get his wife.

He was married three times, and each time his wife either died in childbirth or died in an accident. Once the reputation of this wife-killing person spread, he was no longer a battalion commander, even a regiment commander. No one in the brigade commander's office is willing to marry his daughter to the Bao family!

Li Yugui was the first person in so many years to come to her door and say she wanted to get married. Except for the ecstatic Bao family, everyone else stared at her as if she was a fool - she was

dissatisfied with marrying a man who restrained his wife. Have you lived too long?

Facing everyone's incredible looks, Li Yugui raised her chin proudly. How could these people know that Bao Feixiang was not a wife? He was destined to be rich and powerful!

In her last life, she had been in prison for so long that she didn't even know what was going on outside. She just felt that the country's economy suddenly improved. Even the prison moved in with a TV set, so that they, the prisoners, could watch it every day. Watch the news for an hour.

On the day the TV was broadcast, everyone came, and Li Yugui was no exception. She waited expectantly for the TV to show what it was like outside, but as soon as the TV was turned on, she suddenly jumped up from her stool.

What did she see!

"Why are you so excited? Do you still know Liu Susu?"

"How is it possible? Liu Susu is the richest man in our provincial capital. How can you know someone who is in prison?" Someone sneered.

But Li Yugui knew that the woman with the bright smile on TV was her distant cousin Liu Susu, wasn't she?

You know, after Li Yugui married Han Lie, she went to all her relatives and friends to show off, feeling that they would never be able to compare with her.

Especially Liu Susu, who lost her father and was taken by her mother to remarry.

But now, now that he is locked up and kept in the dark, Liu Susu has become the richest man, is on the news, and is envied by everyone!

Li Yugui was angry and resentful. It was then that she realized that Liu Susu was so successful because she met a man named Bao Feixiang.

This man was originally considered by everyone to be a wife-killer, but later Liu Susu did not dislike him and married him. After the two got married, Bao Feixiang's career rose step by step and became the youngest brigade commander. After changing his career, he became even richer and richer. right.

Bao Feixiang was grateful to Liu Susu for his persistence, which not only treated her well, but also provided great help to her career. Li Yugui felt that without Bao Feixiang, Liu Susu would never be as successful as she is today.

Li Yugui's eyes were red with jealousy, and she kept thinking in her heart, why did Liu Susu get all the good things? If only she was the one who met Bao Feixiang in the first place, then she would never live like this. !

Li Yugui originally thought that she could only think about it this way in her life, but she didn't expect that God would be so kind to her and really let her live her life again.

She couldn't wait any longer, and the first thing she did when she woke up was to find Bao Feixiang.

After the Bao family agreed to the marriage, Li Yugui went to find a matchmaker, gave her five yuan, and instructed her to introduce Liu Susu to Han Lie - Liu Susu had such a good life in her previous life, so she should also have a taste of what she had experienced The bitterness!

Afraid of Liu Susu's disapproval, Li Yugui kept paying attention to the marriage. It wasn't until that day when she saw Liu Susu and Han Lie taking their four children to the military area that her heart finally fell, and she happily left with Bao Feixiang. The Civil Affairs Bureau is asking for evidence.

Li Yugui originally thought that she and Bao Feixiang could finally live a good life, but on the day they got their marriage certificate, the staff suddenly said: "You are so lucky. The last couple of military comrades failed to obtain the certificate."

Bao Feixiang was stunned: "There don't seem to be many soldiers in our county."

Li Yugui realized that this person must be talking about Han Lie and Liu Susu!

Didn't they get the certificate?

"What is going on, comrade."

When Han Lie said that that day, the staff happened to hear it. They thought it was not a secret, so they said it out: "It is said that the lesbian failed the political review."

"That's okay. What bad luck." Bao Feixiang muttered without thinking too much, but Li Yugui kept the matter firmly in mind.

Bao Feixiang was the battalion commander and was not in the same military region as Han Lie. Li Yugui thought that he would never see Liu Susu in his life and could not laugh at her about it, but suddenly he met Cai Tao who came to perform in their military region.

When she heard that Cai Tao actually had unusual feelings for Han Lie, she spoke out of nowhere: "Then do you know that Han Lie and Liu Susu didn't get the certificate at all?"

Cai Tao, who was crying, suddenly stopped. Come down: "What did you say?"

Li Yugui hates Han Lie and also hates Liu Susu. If she can use this news to make the Han family uneasy, then her food will be more delicious. She curled her lips: "Come here, I Let me tell you carefully."

-

After Cai Tao returned home, she couldn't wait to challenge Liu Susu, just to verify whether what Li Yugui told her was true. However, Liu Susu ignored her at all, and Cai Tao was rejected. , snorted coldly and went upstairs.

Aunt Cai was looking through her luggage. Cai Tao just returned to the military area yesterday afternoon and kept her bag in her room. Just now when she went downstairs, Aunt Cai found the opportunity to enter her room and looked in the bag. She didn't find any She immediately became unhappy about what she had brought with her: "Cai Tao, why didn't you bring me anything back this time?"

Cai Tao was thinking only about the news that Li Yugui told her. She was impatient because she remembered to bring her something. After a few perfunctory sounds, she suddenly said: "Mom, the other day you said that the chief of staff fired you because of Liu Susu's affairs, did Liu Susu work in the cafeteria?"

Aunt Cai didn't say anything, just sat there with her mouth pursed.

Cai Tao knew what her mother was thinking, and painfully took out five dollars from her pocket: "This is the bonus this time, it's all here."

Aunt Cai then smiled and quickly put the money in He stuffed it in his pocket and said, "How can we let her in? She doesn't even look at herself. She wants to go to the dining hall. Is she worthy?!"

No one except Captain Zhang and Lu Lingzhi knew that the Chief Secretary came over on his own initiative. , everyone, including Aunt Cai herself, thought that Liu Susu only had a chance to eat in the dining hall, but she was ruined by her. It was this illusion that made Aunt Cai feel better.

When Cai Tao heard this, she felt something was wrong. When she came back yesterday afternoon, she saw Liu Susu coming out of the Military Affairs Office. She didn't pay attention at first because she didn't know Liu Susu at all. She didn't remember it until she saw her this morning. of.

If Liu Susu was not in the canteen, why would she go to the Military Affairs Office? That's not a place where ordinary people can go.

Cai Tao rolled her eyes and secretly went downstairs again.

At this time, Liu Susu was pouring water for Han Lie and Xing Xiaojun: "Are all the bricks here?"

The two of them had just returned from going to the brick factory in the county to pull bricks. Carrying bricks is a laborious job, even in the army The two of them were also panting slightly from exhaustion.

Xing Xiaojun thanked him and took a sip of water. Han Lie took a sip and nodded: "They are all here. There are two cars in total, which is enough to build two rooms."

After that, he handed over a few more change: "This is the remaining money."

This was what Liu Susu gave him when he set out this morning. Excluding the car rental, there was still eight and a half cents left. Liu Susu liked how he was so self-conscious and accepted it without politeness.

Xing Xiaojun on the side almost choked when he saw this scene.

Are you so honest and just handed the money to your sister-in-law? Those who say that the group leader and his sister-in-law have no feelings should really be allowed to take a closer look and blind their eyes!

"Would you like to take a rest first?"

"No, it's training time." After Han Lie finished speaking, he glanced at Xing Xiaojun, who was still drinking tea slowly. He immediately stood up, drank the water quickly, and placed the cup on the On the table: "Sister-in-law, let's go first."

Liu Susu nodded, took out a kettle from the room and handed it to Han Lie: "Take this with you."

Han Lie originally wanted to say that he didn't need it, but he thought of something and then took it back. , took it over.

As soon as Han Lie left, Liu Susu locked the chickens in the chicken coop to prevent them from flying around on the bricks. Then she sent several children to Chen Nan's house and went to work herself.

Yesterday's measurement has not been completed yet, and it will continue today. However, according to the previous speed, it should be completed around two or three o'clock today, and she will be able to come back early to prepare for cooking.

On the other side, Han Lie arrived at the training ground carrying a water bottle. Just as he was about to put his things down and call people to gather, he was stopped by Captain Shi.

Han Lie was about to say hello when he noticed Captain Shi looking at him with a troubled expression.

"Your eyes are cramped?"

Captain Shi almost choked on his saliva: "What do you mean by cramps? I'm worried about you."

Han Lie looked at him even more strangely.

Captain Shi: "Xiao Han, I have lived through these days. I remember that when your sister-in-law and I first got married, our relationship was not very good. Later, it was only because I talked to her more that our relationship became closer. Is it?

The same goes for you and Xiaoliu. You usually have a sullen face in front of the recruit Danzi, but you can't act like a saw-mouthed gourd at home. Can Xiaoliu not have a problem with you?"

Han Lie became more and more confused the more he listened . : "Who said we two have an opinion?"

Captain Shi pointed to his kettle with an expression of "I understand everything" on his face.

In the past, in order to save money, when Han Lie did not dare to open his stomach to eat, he often trained with a water bottle and drank water when he was hungry. At first, people did not understand and thought that drinking water before training had many benefits. The recruits imitated him, but didn't realize the benefits, so they drank a pot of water for themselves, and then started to have stomachaches during training.

When Xing Xiaojun found out about this, he sent several recruits to the hospital and laughed at them: "What do you think is the benefit of drinking water? It was Deputy Commander Han who did this because he was afraid of starvation!"

Several people did not understand: "Han Why is the deputy commander hungry?"

Their recruits' allowances are enough to feed them, so the deputy commander's allowance should be higher.

Xing Xiaojun said: "For the sake of the two children."

Han Lie has never raised children and does not know how much it costs to raise children. He just thinks that the pension left by the father of the two children cannot be touched. This is for them to settle down when they grow up. Now he not only uses his own food and drink, but also saves money for the children to go to school and sells clothes. He has even prepared dowries and betrothal gifts early. In this way, he doesn't dare to spend money randomly.

After hearing this, several recruits were stunned. Later, the news spread out for some reason. Han Lie was walking on the road once and was stuffed with a handful of steamed buns. He was puzzled. After asking, he found out that they belonged to Xing Xiaojun. credit.

Deputy Captain Han, who never said a word in training in the past, couldn't help but take five minutes to explain that day, saying that he was not hungry all the time, but sometimes he was too late and had no time to eat, and he was reluctant to eat meat, which made him hungry quickly.

But everyone didn't believe it. They felt that Deputy Leader Han was a very kind person. He would rather go hungry than treat his children badly.

So when Captain Shi saw him coming to the training ground with a bottle of water again, he thought he was hungry again. This was nothing in the past. Han Lie was a single man and would not live a normal life with two children, but Now they are all married, with a wife taking care of things inside and outside the house, and if they still don't have enough to eat, isn't that a conflict with Xiaoliu?

Han Lie was stunned and turned on the kettle: "Captain, what do you think this is?"

"Water, this can be..." Oh, there are flowers in it!

Han Lie opened his pocket again: "And here's more."

Captain Shi looked over and saw two pieces of peach cake wrapped in oil paper.

Han Lie raised his eyebrows and smiled: "Do you understand?"

As soon as he left, the confused Captain Shi pulled Xing Xiaojun who was passing by: "Xiaojun, what does soaking flowers in the water mean?"

"Soaking flowers?" Xing Xiaojun He reacted, "Oh, Captain Shi, you are talking about soaking chrysanthemums, right? After soaking, the water will be sweet, and it can also clear away heat and reduce internal heat." "

Does it have this effect?" But Xiao Han showed this to him. What?

Xing Xiaojun nodded: "Yes, I still listen to what my wife said. The last time my daughter-in-law went to Deputy Head Han's house, this was what Sister-in-law Liu gave her. This is what Sister-in-law Liu told her."

Captain Shi: "... ..."

Oh, he realized it, Han Lie was showing off his affection to him.

cut!

Who doesn't have a wife?

Tomorrow he will ask his wife to make flower water for him to drink!

However, "Xiaojun, how did you soak the chrysanthemums you mentioned?"

-

Liu Susu didn't know that a pot of water with chrysanthemums in it could make Han Lie so angry. At this time, she and Xiao Wang had already measured the army's fields. It's almost done, just need to verify it tomorrow.

Before they entered the military affairs office, they saw Captain Zhang running towards him in a panic: "Xiao Qian and the others said that the shoe factory is willing to help us produce water pipes."

Liu Susu and Xiao Wang stopped at the same time: "Really? Then what? Great!"

The shoe factory was initially reluctant. After all, they only make shoes, so who can make the water pipes? But later, when they heard that they were used by the military, they agreed. There happened to be a steel pipe manufacturer in the city. There are factories, tools and everything, and once the two are combined, they can produce the hoses they want.

"Yes, I agreed, but after doing it today, I found that my resilience is not good enough." Captain Zhang was worried just now after receiving Xiao Qian's call.

"Is the toughness not enough?" Liu Susu thought for a while, and it was indeed like this. It's okay if the area is small, but once it is made into a long pipe, it will not work if there is nothing inside to connect it. If there is only glue, it will inevitably be too brittle. She thought of the kind in later generations. Water pipe, suddenly asked: "How about adding some thread to it?"

Captain Zhang was stunned: "Thread?"

"Yes." Liu Susu remembered that when the water pipes were disassembled in later generations, they all had white thread inside, braided with thread. The mesh fixes the tube, and it has both toughness and adhesion.

"Okay, then I'll let Xiaoqian and the others try it!" Captain Zhang immediately ran back to make a phone call.

Liu Susu didn't know if it would work, but she had finished her work for the day and was about to put the documents in her hand back in the office and go back, but Xiao Wang took her over: "Comrade Liu, just let me help you get it up. You are so smart." , don't be too tired!"

Xiao Wang's admiration for Liu Susu now is like an endless stream of water! He was extremely lucky that the head of the regiment had snatched Comrade Liu from the Secretary of State. Otherwise, they would have had so much to do now, and they would have just spent the whole day staring at the data in the office and worrying.

Comrade Liu is so powerful, let him do these physical tasks!

Liu Susu couldn't laugh or cry, but she was really in a hurry to go back, so she nodded with a smile: "Okay, I'll bother Comrade Wang."

After she left, Xiao Wang also returned to the office. At this time, Cai Taocai sneaked out of the office. Walked out from the side.

At this time, her face was flushed and full of anger. She said that Liu Susu had sent the child to Chen Nan. What was she doing here at the Military Affairs Office? She was here to work!

But where is the Military Affairs Office? How could Liu Susu, who came from a rural area, be qualified to work here? She must have pestered Han Lie and secretly found someone to sneak her in.

When she thought that Liu Susu not only robbed Han Lie, but also forced him to do something that might lead to someone getting caught, Cai Tao became extremely angry. She couldn't bear it anymore. She must expose her in person!