Mc. Donalds

Side notes: This is all from Tommy’s point of view. Tommy’s roommates are Purpled, Ranboo, and Tubbo.  Ranboo and Tubbo are heroes that just became heroes. Ranboo’s hero name is Ender and Tubbo’s hero name is Nuke. Purpled is a villain codename Purp. The Siren is Wilbur. Hero Dream’s sister Drista is a villain and a part of the main group of The Syndicate. There are several branches of The Syndicate.  Purpled and Tommy share a room. People often think that Tommy and Tubbo are a thing. Oct 8th 2020.

“Hello,” Wilbur said. “What do you want?” I said. “A large black coffee, and a large Chai Tea.” Wilbur said. “ Is that all?” I said. “ Yes,” he said. “What’s the name?” I Said. “Wilbur,” he said.

Ten minutes later……………….
“Order For Wilbur,” I said. “Thank you.. ummmmm Tommy,” Wilbur said. “Ya ya, whatever 50 year old man” I said. “I’m not 50. I’m 33.” He said. “Whatever elderly” I said.

Later…………..
As I was leaving the coffee shop I ran into, yet again, Siren.  He “kidnapped” me… And took me to Mc. Donalds.  “Hello, welcome to Mc. Donalds” said the Mc. Donalds worker.  Then she realized she was standing face-to-face with Siren.  “UHHHH” said Mc. Donald's worker.  “Did he kidnap you?” said the frightened Mc. Donalds worker.  *Coughing* “Sadly yes” I said.  “Are you here to rob us?” asked the terrified Mc. Donalds worker.  “No no no..I’m not here to rob you.  I want food” Siren said.  “Okayyy haha” said the terrified Mc. Donalds worker.  “I'll take a chicken nugget happy meal with a coca cola and a large fry” I ordered.  “Anything else?” the Mc.Donalds worker asked nervously.  “Yeah.  I’ll have a large fry and an adult happy meal!” Siren said. 

6 Minutes Later…………..
“Here you go. Your food is ready” said the terrified Mc. Donalds worker.  “Follow me kid” said Siren after getting their food.  We ended up on a rooftop.  We started eating our food. ‘Hey kid” Siren said. “Ya?” I said. “What’s your name kid?” Siren said “Tommy” I said.

“How old are you?” Siren said  “17” I said. “Where are your parents then?” said Siren “I don’t have parents” I said. “Sorry for asking,” said Siren. “It’s fine I have my roommates,” I said. “Cool so you don’t live alone,” Siren said. “Why do you care?” I said. “I care about you Tommy,” Siren said.

After getting to the apartment building……….
“What are you doing with a villain?” Nuke said. “He's under his control.” Ender said. “What no? I have complete control.” I said. “That's exactly what someone under his control would say.” Ender said. “Just leave me alone, I don’t need you two looking out for me.” I said angrily. “But T-Tom-m” Nuke started to say. “LEAVE ME ALONE!” I said angrily. “How do you know my name?” I said. Then Nuke and Ender went silent.

After getting inside……………………
“Tommy, why were you out so late?” Purpled said. Should I tell him or not? “I-I got Kidnapped” I mumbled. “WHAT BY WHO????” Purpled yelled. “Siren,” I said. Purpled calmed down. “ I have something to tell you,” Purpled said. “I’m Purp,” Purpled said. I was in shock. I had no clue how to respond to that.  Yet again, the room went black.  I woke up again in bed.