Shortly after we return to the couch- there's knocking on the door, I quickly get up and open the door- opening it to see Lewis.

I give him a smile and I dread my appearance, i probably have dark circles under my eyes and messy hair.

"Hey." I say and I gesture for him to come inside.

"Hey, you okay?" He asks softly as we walk towards the living room.

"Just tired, and I hope I don't catch whatever he has." I say as I point to Luca who is sleepily trying to watch the tv but his eyes keep falling closed.

"Lewis!" Luca says and his eyes brighten when he sees Lewis, although it's not as enthusiastic as it usually is because of how tired he is.

"Hey buddy." Lewis smiles lovingly at him as we sit on the couch next to him.

"I'll look after him while you get some sleep." Lewis says quietly to me and I can't help but smile, I'm so tired.

"Luca are you okay if Lewis looks after you for a bit? I'll be upstairs sleeping." I say softly to him.

"Of course, I like Lewis." Luca says with a little giggle and I can't help but smile.

I give him a quick kiss on the forehead and stand in front of Lewis "Thank you, genuinely." I say wholeheartedly.

"It's okay." He brings his hand up to briefly squeeze my waist and I nod.

Slipping into my bed, with my soft duvet and blanket after being awake for so long is all it takes for me to fall asleep within minutes.

_______

"Lilah?" I hear someone say softly, I don't know how long I slept for but I'm still pretty tired to the point I can barely open my eyes.

I do eventually open my eyes and I see Lewis kneeling down next to my side of the bed, his hand going softly through my hair.

I do a small sound of acknowledgment in my sleepy haze.

"Luca wanted to come up and sleep with you, he's not thrown up in a while." I hear him whisper and I slightly turn my head to see Luca lying down at the other end of the bed.

"Oh." I murmur before shuffling over slightly in the bed "You can lie down if you want." I attempt to pull back the covers but don't get very far because my hand is too tired.

I hear Lewis let out a breathily laugh at this before I feel him slowly slip into bed next to me. We are both facing each other, I close my eyes again and lean further into my pillow, sighing in content.

"I'm sorry if you get sick." I murmur gently, Lewis's hand comes back to my head to gently run his fingers through my hair.

"I don't mind." He says quietly, like he's also trying to fall asleep.

Right after I fall asleep again I hear someone throwing up in the bathroom- confused I turn around and Luca's gone, I didn't hear him leave.

Just as I use one hand to push myself up with my eyes still closed, I feel Lewis lay a gentle hand on my arm.

"I got it." He says, looking a little sleep dazed as he rolls out of bed.