With an s/o who can communicate with ghosts

Start from the beginning

ཐིཋྀ Sometimes he hears you talk without looking over and assumes you're talking to him before realizing that no, it's actually to a ghost that's in the room

ཐིཋྀ Once Kunikida and he had a mission but the brunet was not getting up from the couch, so you walked up and after a few seconds you told him that there was a ghost, butt naked, right by his face

ཐིཋྀ He did not look up to see if you were lying or telling the truth, he just jumped up from that couch without a second thought before he was gone out the door. He only realized that you lied once they were back and you were laughing at him with Ranpo

///////////////////////////

Seiji thought he had everything planned out. He really was sure that there was no way to find him after he ran away from the two detectives. After all, who would search for a running thief in the damn sewers when there were so many better places that could've been used to hide in the area?

The plan was in fact a good one, in fact. Kuwahara made it look like he was going towards the warehouses nearby to camp out, while in reality, he came down to the sewers using the ladders, as there was one of the many entrances underground right behind a warehouse.

He was so sure that he wouldn't be found, that he wasn't seen, so pray tell, why was he standing face to face with the exact two people he was meant to avoid. The atmosphere wasn't nice, it was cold, and the smell was even worse, Seiji was trying heavily not to let it show on his face since the two people that were after him seemed to be completely unaffected by the environment they were in. What he couldn't hide instead, was distress. He did not plan on getting caught any time soon, and yet it looks like he's 8 seconds away from being behind bars.

"How- How did you guys find me?!"

///////////////////////////

This was not what Dazai meant when he said that he would show you how useful your ability can be (you refused more against it being useful than anything else he said about it, so that's what he settled for), but it kind of worked so he wasn't complaining.

"How- How did you guys find me?!"

Kuwahara Seiji, a 25-year-old thief that uses his ability to make himself invisible for all of his plans, making it hard for the police to identify him.

"It was kind of easy, actually!~"

"You're talking as if you had any part in finding him."

Dazai really didn't. Once the criminal ran away after throwing a smoke bomb on the ground, (The brunet has to give it to him, It was annoying as hell and many people would give up on going after him once the smoke settled down) the two of you had no idea which direction he went off to, as there was a few possible exits from the warehouse you first caught him in.

His solution? Asking you to question a ghost nearby if they saw the man. You were really skeptical about that, he could tell. What he also noticed was how confused you were about his question. You didn't understand why he would want that, at least at first. It was soon after that you realized he meant.

You can see invisible things, ghosts can see other invisible individuals as well, rendering Kuwahara's ability useless when it comes to you chasing him down.

He realized that little advantage of yours some time back while lazing around on his favorite agency couch.

Your ghost acquaintances can be quite the helpers when it comes to investigating stuff. He heard from Kenji, that not too long ago, you had solved a case that was meant to take around a week, in a day, simply because it just so happened that a ghost was on the crime scene when it happened. You had an easy time getting clues and proving the words of the ghost to the police with their help.

He knows that a few times like those won't stop you from being so negative about your ability, he's aware of the impact your bullies had on you mentally even if you try to not show it, but all of those instances give you a step forward to seeing what Dazai and the others do.

"Oh c'mon 'donna! I was the one who gave you the idea of asking someone!"

"We would be able to track him down anyway. Asking someone just made it faster."

Catching him in the end was not hard at all. Kuwahara tried to sneak away using his ability once again, but you could still see him without him realizing it. You could see where he was walking off to, making it possible for Dazai to nullify the guy's ability and catch him before leading him to the police vehicle near the warehouse you guys were under.

"See? I told you your ability is really useful and fun!"

"Where do you see the fun in my predicament?" He could tell you were just done with him for the day, besides being confused.

"I mean, you're almost never alone, right? You always have someone to talk to!~" He knows it's annoying to see ghosts all the time without the option to just... not be able to do that.

A sigh came from you before answering, "Exactly, complete silence for me is a rare blessing." in an exhausted tone.

"I would love to never be in complete silence." He wished that you could have some sort of an on-and-off switch.

"Samu... That's because your voices would be quiet-"
"I do NOT have voices, bella!"

"Sure, continue being in Egypt."

"What-"