famous birthdays

www.famousbirthdays.com/Vittoria Ludovico/

#06 most famousDOB: June 26th 1996: 27 years oldCancer ♋

#06 most famous
DOB: June 26th 1996: 27 years old
Cancer ♋

Vittoria Ludovico  is a famous Italian singer-songwriter, before she became a singer she was an actress for Nickelodeon playing Cat Valentine  in shows ' Victorious' and ' Sam and Cat'

Vittoria released her first official album 'yours truly' in 2013 when she was just 17 years old. With hits 'Almost is never enough' and 'willow' both reaching the first and second of billboard 100. — Her second album 'My everything' was released in 2014 while being 18 years old, 'Rooms on fire', 'Falling behind' and ' The great war' all reached the top 3 spots on billboard 100'.  —'Dangerous woman', her third album, quickly became a fan favorite with Greedy and bloodline reach top 4 and 5 on billboard 100.

FAMILY:
Vittoria is an only child that was raised with two loving parents, both of which are not open to the public but their names are Valencia and Guiseppe Ludovico.

BEFORE STARDOM:

Vittoria was born and raised in Florence,Italy until she was 13, before her parents bought a house in New York City where she lived until 17 years old.

Her and her family go to their Villa in Florence every year.

#01 Vittoria
#08 Italian

More of Vittoria Ludovico:

Vittoria Ludovico killed lover; Mac Miller?

What happened to Vittoria Ludovico

Why did Vittoria Ludovico go into hiding?

·★·°♪°·★·

* cordelia speaks *

[#] The next chapter is going to be in the past( as it will say) i hope you all enjoy this story as much as I do writing it!!!

[#]Please don't be a silent reader 🙏🙏🙏

[#]Enjoy!!!