The Rocky Horror Glee Show

Start from the beginning

'OH MY GOD!' Nessa literally screamed, falling out of her chair with excitement, gaining everyone's attention. Before she added 'I think i'm going to pass out.' making Zach pull her back into her chair worriedly.

'Mr. Schue?' Rachel asked the teacher concerned.

'Yeah?'

'While I admire your choice of a groundbreaking 70's musical, aren't you worried that the adult themes might be a point of controversy?' Rachel began to explain to him her concerns. Nessa just hoped Rachel's point wouldn't take away Rocky horror from her.

'Seriously, a school in Texas couldn't even do Rent. It caused an outrage and they had to cancel the show.' Kurt added, agreeing with Rachel's point.

'Isn't that the whole point of the arts? Pushing boundaries? Doing things people say you can't do for the sake of self-expression?' Look, I figured it all out. I cut out some of the more risqué sections and I'm sending home permission slips to all your parents to make sure they're okay with it.' Mr Schue started explaining to them his plans before handing out the permission slips.

'And we're going to charge admission and use the proceeds to help pay for transportation to nations in New York!' Mr Schue added, growing the kids excitement for the musical.

'Okay, let's talk about casting.' Will claimed, rushing into the process of the musical.

'I wanna be janet!' Nessa said quickly.

'No! Finn and I will play Brad and Janet.' Rachel claimed basically at the same time as Nessa. Mr Schue agreed with this, beginning to write their names down.

'I'm pretty sure he has something against me' Nessa whispered to Zach.

'Shouldn't we hold auditions? How about we switch it up a bit and Nessa and I play Brad and Janet.' Zach said hoping to make the girl happy. However Mr Schue just blatantly ignored the pair.

'And I'll be playing the guy in the wheelchair, right?' Artie asked Schuester.

'That's what I was thinking. And, I thought Kurt could play the role of Frankenfurter.' Mr Schue carried on, like he opened up the ideas for the cast however already type casted most the parts.

'No. There is no way I'm playing a transvestite in high heels and fishnets and wearing lipstick!' Kurt said shutting Mr Schues offer down.

'Why, 'cause that look was last season?' Santana asked him, gaining an angry look from Kurt.

'I'll do it!' Mike claimed out of no where. Nessa just nodded in agreement, she needed to see Mike in this role.

'Really? It's like the male lead.' Tina told him.

'I know but I'm feeling a little more confident about my singing voice after our duets project.' Mike explained to the group.

'Great! I have no problem with that! Now, we're a little short on female roles. So, we're going to have to double up on Columbia's and Magenta's.' Mr Schue said, disappointing Nessa a little.

'It's standard practice on Broadway. It'll preserve your voices.' Rachel said to the rest of the girl. Nessa rolled her eyes at her.

'I'd like to preserve you in a jar in my basement.' Mercedes snapped back.

'That's too tame, I want to skin you alive or set you alight.' Nessa said to Rachel, half of it came out as a murmur as both Zach and Sam prevented the girl from saying anything she would get in trouble for.

'Sam, I'd like you to play the role of the creature and Zach do you want to be Eddie?' Mr Schue asked the two boys, handing out more parts. Zach nodded while shaking his hand after Nessa bit him.