micheal looked slightly skeptical, "try squinting mickie!" she said, and michael rolled his eyes halfheartedly before turning to the target and squinting his eyes to focus in the small point. he grabbed an arrow from his quiver, notched it on his bowstring, and pulled back.

the arrow flew straight into the bullseye.

his wooden bow started to glow bronze.

a light gleamed over michael's head.

"called it!" ellie and reagan yelled.

𖤓

MICHAEL WAS HER HALF-BROTHER!

reagan had immediately volunteered to help him move into the apollo cabin (of course, with ellie's supervision. she wasn't about to let two nine year olds move try and move into the apollo cabin on their own!)

micheal got the bunk just above reagan, seeing as it was empty and since he had been claimed the two have been attached at the hip. almost literally when connor and travis 'accidentally' tried to tie them together while packing the little michael had in the hermes cabin. he didn't have much more then she did, only the - now - celestial bronze bow which was displayed on the wall and his backpack, which was moved into the trunk at the end of them bed with reagan's possessions.

chiron made an announcement about the claiming during breakfast half an hour later, when the rest of camp had woken up for cabin inspections and breakfast.

"-in other news!" he continued, "it seems as though one of our new campers has been claimed! michael yew has been claimed by his father, apollo, god of the arts, truth, archery, plague, healing, the sun, swiftness, competition and the oracle, hail son of the sun god!"

michael blushed at the applause that followed, and glared at his siblings who started cheering for him.

reagan gave him a smile and he started to laugh, unable to keep himself serious.

chiron hit his hoof on the dinning pavilion's floor three times to regain attention. impressively, he had managed and now over two hundred adhd demigods listening and paying attention.

"one final reminder before you all proceed with your activity schedules! tonight the apollo and hermes cabins hold true to their words and will be hosting a screening event on the side of the big house. for those interested in more information, please direct your questions to luke castellan or ellie li, as they have organized the event."

with that, everyone who was finished eating got up and left. ellie had a few people come up to her with questions about the movie night. reagan decided to ask a question herself about the matter.

"ellie?" she asked, still siting at the picnic table, "why is our cabin and the hermes throwing a movie night?

ellie ruffled Reagan's hair as she stood up, earning a quick protest from Reagan, "luke and i got bored during monster class last month and the idea just kinda... came up?"

at the mention of luke, Reagan got the familiar acid taste in her mouth. luke was still in the pavilion as well, taking with a hispanic boy with curly brown hair, maybe a few years younger than him and the dionysus twins, who seemed to be asking him something.