"Yeah", I murmur and decide to ask him about Nina. "Did he found out about the person?"

"Not yet", Scott says. "Interrogation are being carried out since yesterday. Unfortunately, the evidence is wiped from the camera. But don't worry, we will find him."

It's a her.

And she does not know what is coming her way.

We reach the pharmacy after a while and I tell Scott to wait for me in the parking lot while I buy my things.

"But Mrs...", he starts then stops. "I mean Ayla. Let me accompany you."

"Oh come on Scott. I'm going to buy pads. I don't need assistance. Thanks though."

He cringes when I emphasize on the word pads more.

"I'll be fine don't worry", I say and get out of the car quickly. He gets out of the car as well and just stands beside it.

I can feel his eyes on my back as I walk. I make as if I'm looking around and turn around. This time, he is doing something on his mobile.

Run Ayla Run!

I quickly walk in the other direction and keeps walking quickly. Thank god he does not realizes anything. I decide to walk to Xander's office. It's quite a bit to walk but I don't mind it. I love walking. It's peaceful and I find it calming with the gentle breeze blowing around.

I reach the office after thirty minutes and walk straight to the elevator before anyone can notice me. I wonder where James is. Did Xander hired him back? I can't see him around. Well I look for him later. I have to do something first. I'm about to enter Nina's office when I hear Colton's voice.

"Ayla", he gushes out. "What are you doing here? Are you alright?"

"Colton", I say.  "Keep quiet. Don't let anyone know that I'm here."

"Wait", he says. "Does Xander knows you're here?"

"No"

"Best friend what are you doing", he says in concern. "You need to rest. The wounds still look bad."

"It's okay Colton", I say. "I have something to do."

"Like what?", he looks at me wearily. "I can smell trouble from you."

"Is Nina here?", I demand instead.

"Yes she's in Xander's office right now"

"Okay", I smile internally. "I'll see you later Colton."

"Can I join you?", he asks hopefully.

"For what?"

"Come on bitch", he drawls. "I know you're about to rock her shit. I want to join as well. I hate her so much."

"Is it that obvious?", I cannot help the small smile forming on my lips.

"To me", he says. "She's the one who hurt you right? I just know it. She's has been smiling too much since this past two days."

"She messed with the wrong person this time Colton", I say. "She even took my ring which belong to Xander's mother."

"Oh my God", he gasps and lifts my hand to look at my fingers. "She really scratched you. Damn fucking hoe!"

"Now it's her turn", I say. "I need to get that ring back for Xander."

"He's been interrogating everyone since yesterday", Coltan explains. "He even sacked James because he thought he did not do his job well."

"Asshole", I mumble.

"There's not a single evidence against Nina", he continues. "Maybe that's why Xander can't do anything much."