"Hold onto me, its cold."

Mauve blushed as she wraps her hand on Bada's arm and letting it rest on her elbow. Now they are sharing each other's warmth in this cold night.

As they continued with their quiet walk, she felt a tug on her sleeve and of course it was Bada. Mauve gave her full attention to her teacher, whose smiling warmly, expecting her to say something.

"You look happy."

Bada said. The girl's smile only grew wider until her eyes curved into crescents then nodded in agreement. She is feeling good. Better than most of her days before.

They continued to stroll along the slightly crowded streets and pavements. While they conversed, Bada opened up random topics and Mauve did not fail to respond.

"So you have proper training of ballet since you were a kid but didn't get accepted to ballet schools because of your disability."

Bada repeated Mauve's reply that she typed on the phone for her question earlier as to why Helene is teaching her ballet and Mauve nodded to agree on her.

"Did your mom wanted you to do ballet too?"

Bada asked. She felt how Mauve's grip on her arm slightly tightened and her gaze fazed at the mention of her mother. It seems like her mother is a sensitive topic for Mauve so she immediately tried to lighten up the girl's darkening mood.

"Hey hey, answer this instead how many bowls of tteokbokki can you eat in one sitting?"

Bada playfully asked. Upon reading her words, Mauve's face scrunched up and her lips pursed into a pout which only made Bada laugh with how adorable and silly she looked.

As they passed through the busy streets and entered into the quieter area of the neighborhood Mauve and Bada saw a play ground and decided to hang there for a bit.

The two decided to sit on the swings and rocked themselves on it. Mauve then did a big swing that almost caused her to fall off her swing with how sudden the motion took place. Bada panicked and immediately stood up to supposedly catch Mauve.

Fortunately, Mauve was able to find her balance but she landed in a quite awkward standing position, hands and legs spread like a starfish, eyes wide and mouth slightly agape.

Her face draws the shock she has felt though after the silly self-made accident. Their shocked eyes met for a couple of second and then suddenly they broke out into chuckles that turned into laughter.

"You have to be careful!"

Bada warned her in between her laughs.

Once they recovered from their laughing session, Bada took out her phone to take a video of them and pictures of Mauve too which the girl excitedly posed for. They filled the quiet playground with their giggles as they reviewed the pictures Bada took which had blurred photos of Mauve looking candidly funny.

"Hey, now that I think about it I want to know how you knew about me."

Bada suddenly opened the topic. Now the two of them are just chilling on the swing and were sitting in a way that they are facing each other while leaning on the chain.

Mauve was a bit taken aback by Bada's curiosity but it did excite her to share to Bada the story of how she met her and how her teacher has inspired her to learn a totally different genre of dance. But she can't really convey it without a writing medium, so she leans in closer to Bada's direction then holds out her hand signalling that she needs her teacher's phone which Bada gave gladly.

I met you about 2 years ago, I was 17 back then.

Mauve starts her story that way. She then continued to write how, when, and where that fateful night happened. While she types, Mauve can't help but smile as she reminisces about that night. It was one of her best and unforgettable experiences after all.