Chapter 3: Lee Heeseung

"Jake! There you are. How was class?" Jungwon exclaimed as he saw Jake leaving the class.

"Hey Jungwon! It was pretty boring compared to maths."

"I find you weird for liking maths.. but I respect you for that.. anyway.. Let's go! I'll make you meet my best friends." Jungwon smiled brightly.

"Okay!woa-" Jake could feel himself being pulled away.

Jungwon grabbed Jake's hands and rushed to the schoolyard. The stopped when they were infront of a table, two people were already sitting down.

"Sunoo! Niki and Taki! Remember the super kind guy I told you about earlier? This is Jake!" Jungwon said with a laugh.

"Oh! You are so cute and handsome." The brown haired male spoke, slightly after a scoff was heard followed by a chuckle.

"Geez Niki, why you so jealous man?" Jungwon sighed.

"It's getting out of hand all this jealousy in the air." Taki couldn't control his laughter.

"Oh. Sorry Niki." Sunoo said, as he pecked the other male's cheek.

"Eww.." Taki said, as he looked at the couple.

"These two idiots are dating and half of the time I am third wheeling. I need a girlfriend man."
Jungwon cried.

"I can relate." Taki exclaimed.

"Correction. You need a man."

"Whatever.. I need someone." Jungwon cried.

"I'm single too so don't worry." Jake chuckled.

"Great now you can date Jake." Sunoo smiled, making Jake laugh.

"Sunoo! Stop speaking like that. You always scare the people I bring to our friend group." Jungwon stated, feeling embarrassed by how Sunoo was always so straightforward.

"It's okay Jungwon."

"Jake is literally so much cooler than you. At least he appreciates my wonderful humour. Jake I now pronounce you my new official best friend." Sunoo joked, making Jungwon roll his eyes.

"I cannot with this friend group. I am sending yall to adoption." Taki fake cried.

"HEY- you aren't even the one who adop-" Niki started speaking but suddenly stopped mid sentence, making everyone look at him curiously.

"What's wrong?" Sunoo asked.

"Heeseung.. is coming to our table." Niki stated making Jake turn around to see who the blonde was looking at.

It was him

The one who had the audacity to ruin his first day, the one who had locked him up in a dark room just for his own personal entertainment.

That bastard

"YO what's up? How did you get out of your cage?" The male said, making Jake's blood boil.

Jake remained silent. He didn't know what to respond, he really didn't feel like wasting his energy on unnecessary crap on his first day.

"Don't know how to talk? I'm pretty sure I heard you yelling for help earlier, why don't you tell your friends how I locked you up like a cage animal."

"I don't want to talk.. please just leave us alone." Jake said politely, trying his best to calm down.
He remembered how his mother always told him to be kind to people no matter how bad they treat you.

"Awe is baby shy?" Heeseung spoke as he moved his face closer to Jake's.

"Heeseung, isn't it time for you to grow up already?" Sunoo said while rolling his eyes.

"You're the one that needs to grow up? Learn to speak when you are talked to."

"Why don't you go find yourself another girlfriend to keep you company? You seem very lonely." Sunoo said, his voice full of sarcasm.

"I already do? But she is really boring. And as I said, I was talking to mister.. what's your name again?"

"Heeseung.. respectfully leave us alone.. please." Jake said, having enough of the male's attitude.

"Oh.. you said my name. That's a good start. You will be seeing me very often as from now on.
Have a nice day." Heeseung said as he walked away from the group.

"What's wrong with this guy?" Jake asked, clearly irritated.

"He is the school's player.. like he can't even live a week without breaking someone's heart. And still girls fall for him.. it doesn't make sense. I don't understand women. Why not ask me out instead? I'm so hand-"

"Moving on. What did he do to you earlier?" Niki asked, interrupting Taki, making the male pout.

"He.. locked me up in.. I think it was some sort of  storage room. All I did was ask him the directions to the principal's office.." Jake sighed.

"What the hell is his issue, seriously. Such an attention seeker." Jungwon replied.

"And yet you were still nice to him. You should've removed that 'respectfully'. He doesn't deserve such kindness from you, after literally locking you up." Sunoo added.

"Agreed."

—🦋—

"How was your first day Jake?" his beloved mother asked, as she was preparing dinner.

"It was great! I made four new friends" Jake smiled.

"That's amazing! Found any girl or boy you like yet?" Ms. Sim winked playfully.

"Not yet mommm. It's too early for that." Jake whined, his mother really loved teasing him.

"Alright alright.."

"Stop bothering Jake will you." Jake's father suddenly entered the kitchen and sat down at the dinning table.

"Exactly!!!"

"You both are no fun. I married an old and gave birth to a son, who can't even take a joke, just like his father." Ms. Sim crossed her arms, frowning slightly.

"I'm not old. You are older than me woman." M. Sim said.

"How dare you? Its only by four months? At least I don't have wrinkles all over my face? You look five times my age."

"Oh my god... here we go again." Jake sighed, as he watched his parents argue for the thousandth time that week.

—🦋—
After dinner, Jake went up to his room to complete his school homework. It was surprisingly easy and he finished it all really quickly. Which meant he could go to sleep early!

As he laid down on his bed, he stared at the ceiling, he was slightly worried about Heeseung being on his back constantly. This would definitely prevent him from concentrating in class. He wanted a simple life, where he could enjoy himself with his friends, maybe fall in love and most importantly get his dream job.

Guess someone had to ruin it.
____________________________
Sorry for late update.. my school is throwing homework at me like it's candy or sum.
send help

SEND HELP

anyway,
Thanks for reading!
Don't forget to vote and comment
⭐️
Byeee