THE 12 DISNEY PRINCESSES :A MAGICAL CONVERSATION

Hilda: Hey there! So, imagine a hilarious conversation among the 12 Disney princesses. Let's dive into the magical world of laughter! Hope you enjoy it :)

CHAPTER ONE-A CRAZY EXPERIENCE

Cinderella: Hey ladies!, I just had the craziest experience with a glass slipper. Turns out, it's not as comfortable as it looks!

Aurora: Oh, Cinderella, you have no idea what it means to have a crazy experience, I once pricked my finger on a spinning wheel and took a 100-year nap. Talk about beauty sleep!

Belle: Well, I can top that, I fell in love with a beast! I mean, Who needs Tinder when you can find a soul mate in an enchanted castle?

Ariel: Beast? Ha! I left my fins behind for a pair of legs just to be with my prince on land. Let's just say, walking was harder than it seemed!

Jasmine: Legs? That's cute! I had to deal with a magic carpet ride and a tiger as pet. Talk about exotic problems!

Snow white: You think that's wild? I lived with seven dwarfs! Can you imagine the chaos of sharing a tiny cottage with them?

Mulan: Dwarfs? Pfft ! I disguised myself as a man and joined the army to save my father. Let's just say , my makeup skills were put to the test!

Pocahontas: That's nothing! I had to mediate between my tribe and my English settler.

Talk about cultural differences!

Rapunzel: Well, I spent my entire life locked in a tower with only a chameleon for company. Let's just say, I got really good at braiding my hair!

Merida: Locked in a tower? Try being a Scottish princess with a wild mane! Archery and a horseback riding were my escape from royal duties

Tiana: You all had it easy! I turned into a frog and had to find true love to break the spell. Let's just say, dating a frog was...interesting!

Elsa: True love? I accidentally froze my entire kingdom! Talk about a chilly situation. Thank goodness for sisterly love and catchy songs!

Hilda: Haha, Those princesses sure have some crazy stories to tell! Which one is your favourite?

PLEASE I PROMISE TO FINISH IT

PLEASE COMMENT WETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT:))